Remote Python Developer 🔥
Piper Companies is currently seeking a Remote Python Software Engineer for an opportunity with a fast-growing organization based on the east coast. The Remote Python Software Engineer will participate in new feature developments and contribute to ongoing projects of the company’s certification work in the public sector.
Responsibilities of the Remote Python Software Engineer:
- Work on new feature development, contribute towards architecture and design.
- Follow current software development best practices in an agile development environment
- Work with Python technologies in collaboration with other languages
Qualifications of the Remote Python Software Engineer:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering required (Or applicable work experience).
- US Citizenship due to the company working with government contracts.
- 4-7 years of experience in a software engineer role.
- Experience and extensive familiarity working with Python
Compensation for the Remote Python Software Engineer:
- Salary Range: $140-170k depending on the role, experience, and level of responsibility.
- Comprehensive Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, and 401K