Inside Sales Leader, Delivery Experience
- BA/BS degree or equivalent relevant experience required
- 5+ years of experience in a sales environment
- 3+ years of hands-on leadership experience at a tele-sales or lead generation team
10 jobs in the last 60 days · 10 jobs in total · avg 6+ jobs/mo · 3525 job visits
- 5+ years of B2C marketing experience.
- BS in Business, Marketing or related field.
- Experience using data and metrics to measure impact and determine improvements.
- Experience using Microsoft Excel to manipulate and analyze data.
- Experience in A/B testing.
- Excellent project management skills with ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills and ability to navigate a cross-functional environment to earn trust and get work done through others.
- High comfort level with current market...
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent work experience
- 7+ years of experience in contact center, technical support focused on high-quality experience
- 5+ years in progressively increasing leadership roles
- Knowledge of call center operations including driving Key Performance Indicators (KPI)
- Knowledge of Contact Center OMNI channel platforms
- Agree to Amazon’s Work from Home Agreement. Please watch our Work from Home Agreement (https://youtu.be/yxrpb9pKHls) video for more information
Amazons mission is to be Earths most cust...
- Experience in manual testing
- 4+ year of experience working as a Quality Assurance Engineer
- Experience in automation testing
Are you passionate about improving customer experience at the intersection of cloud computing, mobile applications, BigData analytics, and digital user engagement?
Amazon Pinpoint is looking for someone that has passion for driving high quality product experiences. As an experienced QAE in Amazon Pinpoint, you will to work closely with product and engineering teams to drive and execute test activities t...
- Experience building, executing and scaling cross-functional programs or marketing campaigns from concept to completion
- 4+ years of professional non-internship marketing experience
- Experience using data and metrics to measure impact and determine improvements
- Experience using Microsoft Excel to manipulate and analyze data
- 5+ years of progressive responsibility in online marketing, social advertising or advertising product management.
- Strong understanding of direct response marketing principles and methodologies.
- Proven track ...
- Experience working in a broadcast traffic system
- Experience implementing repeatable processes and driving automation or standardization
- Strong organizational, analytical, and problem solving skills
- High attention to detail
- Advanced computer literacy in Microsoft Office applications, especially MS Excel.
If you have a passion for sports, driving innovation, and operating in a fast-moving, high-stakes environment then Amazon Advertising’s Inventory Manager of Live Sports is an amazing opportunity for a role that lies a...
Amazon is looking for an iOS Software Engineer to join the Amazon Care team. We are a passionate team working to build a best-in-class healthcare product designed to make high-quality healthcare easy to access. Our organization rewards intellectual curiosity while maintaining a focus on delivering results.
As an iOS Software Engineer, you will be working with the team developing exciting products...
- 3+ years experience in program or project management
- Experience using data and metrics to drive improvements
- Experience working cross functionally with tech and non-tech teams
- Graduate in any field
- 3+ years of experience in eLearning development
- 1+ years of experience in graphic design
- Proficiency in using Adobe Creative Suite (Moderate)
- Knowledge/Experience in LMS administration and maintenance
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Growth mindset, agility and attention to detail
- Bachelors degree in design, human-computer interaction (HCI), or equivalent professional experience.
- 6+ years of experience as a UX designer, interaction designer, information architect, or similar.
- An online portfolio demonstrating experience creating end-to-end, user-centered design solutions and patterns, across desktop and mobile devices.
Job summary Come join the Product/Program Operations/Research Data/Infrastructure/UX Management (PODIUM) team to fulfill our vision of enabling customer success by building world-class scalable and...
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Graphic Design, Visual Design, Visual Communications, or related
- 3+ years of professional experience in a Graphic or Visual Design role either in-house or at an agency in the consumer marketing space
- 3+ years of professional use and an exemplified mastery of Adobe Creative Suite – including Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator
- 3+ years implementing design across print and digital including packaging, collateral, mobile, desktop, app, email, social, and web
- 3+ years of experience managing multiple des...