Sales Training Specialist,
The ideal candidate has sales and/or sales enablement experience, has excellent verbal and written skills, takes a collaborative approach, and has a strong interest in doing work that drives results. The Sales Enablement Specialist will have experience building enablement curriculums for sales teams using an LMS and CMS. They will also be aware of current adult learning and consultative selling trends and integrate them into the content & materials to make them relevant to sales teams today.
We’re looking for a strong communicator who excels at simplifying complex ideas to develop impactful training content and programs that help our sales people to be successful in their jobs. The ideal candidate will thrive in a fast-paced environment and be results-driven. They must have a passion for creativity, collaboration, content creation and communications.
This role reports to the Director of Sales Enablement and will be responsible for executing on strategies to enable our Enterprise sales teams to effectively sell Yelp’s Advertising offerings.
Where You Come In:
- You will create, design and execute enablement trainings for our sales teams, both in classroom and virtual
- Support ongoing development and certification programs for sales teams including: facilitation, content creation, processes, practices, and tools needed to enable success
- Develop metrics and reporting to demonstrate effectiveness and return on investment for key programs
- Work in partnership with leaders across Yelp’s advertising business, including sales, customer success, operations, product, marketing, and more.
- Utilize creative techniques and various delivery mechanisms to reach a distributed sales organization
- You will iterate/maintain enablement materials as necessary
- You will co-build, author and deliver materials for an internal wiki and newsletters
- You will stay up to date on the Digital Marketing space, Yelp product, and sales best practices
- You will gather feedback from the business to consistently improve enablement efforts
- #LI-REMOTE #LI-TU1
What it Takes to Succeed:
- You have 3+ years experience in sales, sales training and/or sales enablement
- You have excellent communication, presentation, and facilitation skills
- You have experience with developing new enablement curriculum and collateral for instructor-led, eLearning learning, and self-directed learning modules
- You have experience with coordination, collaboration and organization with cross-functional teams
- You excel at managing multiple projects at once, prioritization, have a strong attention to detail and are highly organized
- You have a demonstrated ability to assess enablement effectiveness and contribute evidence demonstrating ROI to stakeholders and leaders
- You have industry certifications in instructional design, curriculum development, performance improvement, and content-specific certifications as appropriate
- Experience with advertising sales strongly preferred
What You'll Get:
- Compensation range is $95K-110K annually. You may also be offered Restricted Stock Units
- Available your first day: Full medical, vision, and dental (Employee-only plans available at no cost to the employee)
- 15 days PTO per year for first 2 years of employment (accrual begins on date of hire); number of PTO days increases after 2 years of tenure, 7 paid wellness days, 12 paid holidays, 1 floating holiday
- Up to 14 weeks of parental leave
- Monthly wellness reimbursement
- Health Savings, Flexible Spending and Dependent Care accounts
- 401(k) retirement savings plan with employer match
- Employee stock purchase plan
At Yelp, we believe that diversity is an expression of all the unique characteristics that make us human: race, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, and education — and those are just a few. We recognize that diverse backgrounds and perspectives strengthen our teams and our product. The foundation of our diversity efforts are closely tied to our core values, which include “Playing Well With Others” and “Authenticity.”
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer and consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or family status, veteran status, medical condition or disability.
Actual salary offered may vary based on multiple factors, including but not limited to, an individual's location and experience.
We will consider for employment qualified candidates with arrest and conviction records, consistent with applicable law (including, for example, the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance for roles based in San Francisco).
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for individuals with disabilities in our job application process. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 415-969-8488.
Note: Yelp does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to any recruiting alias or employee. Yelp is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
CCPA Privacy Notice