Marketing Specialist 🔥
At EAB, our mission is to make education smarter and our communities stronger. We work with more than 2,500 institutions to drive transformative change through data-driven insights and best-in-class capabilities. From kindergarten to college to career, EAB partners with leaders and practitioners to accelerate progress and drive results across five major areas: enrollment, student success, institutional strategy, data & analytics, and diversity, equity, and inclusion (DE&I). We work with each partner differently, tailoring our portfolio of research, technology, and marketing and enrollment solutions to meet the unique needs of every leadership team, as well as the students and employees they serve.
At EAB, we serve not only our partner institutions but each other—that's why we are always working to make sure our employees love their jobs and are invested in their communities. See how we've been recognized for this dedication to our employees by checking out our recent awards.
For more information, visit our Careers page.
The Role in Brief:
Marketing Specialist (EAB Seramount)
We are looking for an agile, driven, and entrepreneurial marketer to join EAB Seramount’s Marketing team.
Seramount is a division of EAB dedicated to advancing diversity, equity and inclusion (DEI) in the workplace. Seramount partners with their 450+ corporate clients to move the needle on corporate policy and culture through research, insights and best practices.
The Marketing Specialist is key player in a variety of marketing projects and operations, ranging across our entire department. In this role, you will work cross-functionally with Sales, Product Marketing, Events and Product lines support customer engagement and retention through multiple initiatives and channels. There will also be some minimal administrative support as needed.
This role is open to remote work for candidates within the U.S.
Own and/or support marketing projects for the following
- Digital Marketing (ex: website page builds, web content editing, and data analysis)
- Product marketing (ex: support creation of sales collateral and top of funnel content)
- Demand Generation (ex. Set up and execute webinar and prospect meeting)
- Awareness Marketing/Public Relations (ex: social media/channel operations and analysis)
- Partner Engagement: (ex. Write, build, send and optimize weekly and monthly newsletters)
- Department Operations (ex: administrative and project management duties supporting the department’s overall operations)
- Minimum 1-2+ years of professional experience, preferably in B2B marketing
- Proactive and high attention to detail
- Quick learner that can apply newly trained skills to various projects and scenarios
- Superb time management skills and the ability to juggle multiple priorities
- Ability to work independently and autonomously
- Demonstrated experience writing and editing in a professional environment
- Hands-on experience with social media platforms
- Commitment to valuing diversity, practicing inclusive behaviors, and contributing to an equitable working and continual learning environment in support of EAB’s DE&I Promise
If you’ve reached this section of the job description and are unsure of whether to apply, please do! At EAB, we welcome diversity of background and experience. We would encourage you to submit an application if this is a role you would be passionate about doing every day.
Consistent with our belief that our employees are our most valuable resource, EAB offers a competitive and inclusive benefits package.
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance; dependents and domestic partners eligible
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- 20+ days of PTO annually, in addition to paid firm holidays
- Daytime leave policy for community service or fitness activities (up to 10 hours a month each)
- Paid parental leave for birthing and non-birthing parents
- Phase Back to Work program for employees returning from parental leave
- Infertility treatment coverage and adoption or surrogacy assistance
- Wellness programs including gym discounts and incentives to promote healthy living
- Dynamic growth opportunities with merit-based promotion philosophy
- Benefits kick in day one, see the full details here.
At EAB, we believe that to fulfill our mission to “make education smarter and our communities stronger” we need team members who bring a diversity of perspectives to the table and are committed to fostering a workplace where each team member is valued, respected and heard.
To that end, EAB is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and we make employment decisions on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. We don’t discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law.