Social Media Manager
RallySport Direct is looking for its next marketing enthusiast to join our team as a Social Media Manager. This position is a remote based position that can be located in any of the following locations: UT, IA, ID, MN, WA, KY, TX, CA, AZ, CT, OH, FL, CO, and Nevada.
Salary range: $45,000-$55,000 (based on experience)
The Social Media Manager position is responsible for communicating APG Automotive Division’s narrative for various direct-to-consumer storefronts while adhering to unique brand voices. You will also develop brand strategies and manage multiple calendars to execute campaigns and plans. This position requires a high-level of creativity, strong project management skills and would report to the Director of Marketing.
Where you'll spend your time:
- Develop, implement, and manage multiple platform-specific engagement strategies
- Oversee day-to-day management of campaigns and ensure brand consistency
- Create, maintain, and disseminate multiple social media calendars
- Perform the role with an ‘always on’ approach to digital and social media, constantly monitoring and engaging current trends, influencers, etc.
- Brainstorm and drive execution of fun, original social media content ideas to drive awareness and sales with assistance from internal content creators
- Actively participate and foster community in FB groups, organic posts, and other automotive social channels
- Resolve Customer issues through social media
- Review the success of campaigns and develop ways to improve
- Drive engagement and manage social media influencer efforts
- Some travel to capture content at events, live streams, posts, etc.
- Other duties may be assigned
- Bachelor’s degree or related work experience with demonstrated success in social media community management, community building, social media strategies and outreach
- Experience using social platforms (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, TikTok, etc)
- Experience using a Social Media deployment system, such as Sprout Social or Hootsuite
- Customer-first mentality with desire to provide top-notch customer experience
- Excellent written communication to craft quick, witty, on-brand content
- Automotive passion/knowledge is highly preferred
- Must be observant and quick-to-respond to various situations
- Highly adaptable and a proven self-starter
- Given the nature of social media, some weekend, holiday, and off-hours work may be required
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time with unmatched time management skills
- HTML & CSS skills a bonus
- Competencies below are typical company competencies, but can be higher or lower based on position:
- Achievement Oriented – focusing your efforts on achieving high quality results
- Passion for Teamwork – work with others to help them achieve their personal and organizational goals. You celebrate your wins with others, celebrate others wins and successes, and realize when the company falls short, you fall short and look for ways to succeed
- Exemplify Integrity – treating others fairly, honestly, and respectfully; furthering the integrity of the organization and its relationships of trust within your own teams, customers, and the broader community; maintains ethical principles even in the most challenging circumstances
- Must be able to adhere to attendance policies and requirements.
- A team of automotive enthusiasts who have a drive for customer service and sales, as well as leadership who have a passion for the off-road industry, are driven, successful, and willing to help mentor and teach those who have the same passion
- Full time benefits include: medical, dental, vision, accident plans, 2 weeks of PTO your first year, paid holidays. and more...
- All employees are eligible for company provided Life insurance, Employee Assistance Program, discounts on products, and retirement plan participation
- 401(k) with a company match after 90 days with "immediate" vesting.
Your work environment:
- Requires sitting for extended periods and frequent computer use
- Requires regular contact with others via phone, email, and in-person conversations
- Requires repetitive motions and movement
- Requires strict attention and adherence to deadlines
- Requires frequent work indoors in an environmentally- controlled environment
- Requires making decisions that affect other people, financial resources, and/or the image and reputation of the organization
- Requires preparing and lifting materials for shipping or transportation to the vendor or convention site.
Aftermarket Performance Group (APG) is a fast-growing leader in the automotive aftermarket industry. The company is made up of multiple divisions focused on the wholesale distributor and direct-to-consumer segments within diesel performance (Premier Performance Products), Jeep and off-road (Northridge4x4), compact performance (RallySport Direct, JB Autosports, and GrimmSpeed), and gas segment (Stage 3 Motorsports).