As the second-largest and fastest-growing social good software company in the world, Bonterra brings together leading solutions from CyberGrants, EveryAction, Network for Good, Social Solutions, and their respective entities. By bringing our intuitive technology and expertise together, Bonterra will enable unprecedented connectivity between social good organizations and their community of supporters and constituents. This will reshape philanthropic giving, empower digital transformation, and bring the social good sector the technology it needs to accelerate lasting social change.
We are currently operating as a remote workforce and have equipped our teams with the technology to stay connected to each other and our customers.Responsibilities & Requirements:
Are you a strategic thinker who can prioritize and excel in a fast-paced environment? Do you enjoy solving accounting and invoicing issues while providing excellent customer service to our clients? Do you want to be a part of the long-term success of Social Solutions? If so, keep reading!
What You’ll Do
- Review and produce renewal invoices
- Communicate with customers relating to verification, changes, and corrections
- Communicate with Account Managers, Professional Services, and Sales teams on various account issues and processing new sales orders.
- Customer collections
- Month-End Reconciliations
- Assist with Year End audits
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Business, or related field required
- 1-3 years of Accounting or Billing experience
- Strong verbal and written skills
- Ability to provide exceptional customer service and work directly with customers and internal teams.
- Solid experience with Microsoft Excel
- Solid math and software skills
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to multi-task effectively and prioritize tasks
- Excellent problem-solving skills
Our team is made up of industry experts and advocates who are 100% committed to supporting the doers of social good. We are currently undergoing an effort to create the vision and values that embody our collective organization and embrace the individuals who make up our community.Some of our comprehensive and competitive benefits include:
- Generous PTO policy
- Equity for ALL regular, full-time employees from individual contributors to management – share in our success!
- Up to 15 paid company holidays including some commemorating social justice events and self-care
- Paid volunteer time
- Resources for savings and investments
- Paid parental leave
- Health, vision, dental, and life insurance with additional access to health and wellness programs.
- Opportunities to learn, develop, network, and connect
- When we can—company-sponsored events and swag!!