Appfolio Accounting Associate 🔥
Cook CPA seeks to bridge the gap that is often present within the customer relationship between accountant and client. We serve and consult with individual and entity clients within a wide range of industries including oil & gas, real estate, retail, and others. Based in Wichita, KS, we have a global reach with local, national, and international clients. The firm functions on a remote basis and this job position is work from home currently.
A specialty department of Cook CPA is providing consulting and bookkeeping services to clients who use the AppFolio Property Management Software, and this job position is for a AppFolio Accounting Associate position whose primary role is providing related accounting services within the AppFolio software.
Job duties include:
- Troubleshooting and resolving accounting problems within AppFolio.
- Assisting with continued development of company process and workflow of AppFolio clients.
- Meeting and communicating with clients on various accounting scenarios or questions.
- Consulting with clients on financial or business projects within AppFolio.
- Preparation of monthly and annual financial statements.
- On a limited basis within tax season, responsibility for preparing individual and entity tax returns and related schedules.
- Other duties as needed.
- Paid time off
- Work from home
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: Remote