Hybrid: 3 Days onsite, 2 Days work from home
Salary + Benefits
More Early Career Opportunity: 2 years
Immediate need for a more, early career vs. established, graphic design professional who is ready for his/her next challenge. Our strictly e-commerce client is in the home goods vertical and they are looking to add a graphic designer to their team who will support the Hands On Creative Services Manager. This small BUT MIGHTY department of 2 will supports the company in many ways. The most important tasks, that are typically performed on a daily/weekly basis, will center around:
- Image editing / compositing
- Video shooting and editing—these are basic.
- Asset Management
The rest of one’s work will center around:
- Photography: Product photography used for digital marketing, web, social media needs
- Special Graphics: Used for sales, presentations, tradeshows, etc.
- Print Design: Brochures, manuals, etc.
- Social media: Creating, prepping graphics
- Email Campaigns: Designing emails
- Website work: Updates, changes, etc.
Our client has their own in-house studio where “how to assemble videos” and product photography, will take place. This role is exciting because you will be exposed to all facets of a full service design department and the Creative Services Manager is willing to train you on their in-house software that supports email, web, and DAM initiatives.
To be considered, the role will require that you come with:
- Expertise in image editing: Clipping paths, color correcting, compositing, etc. (MUST BE HIGHLIGHTED IN YOUR PORTFOLIO)
- Working knowledge of: InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator.
- Basic knowledge in Adobe Premier
- Minimum 2 years of experience, either in-house or at a design firm
- BA or BS in Graphics Design or related degree
- High level of attention to detail and follow through
- Strong understanding of typography, space, color and composition
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and meet deadlines
- Integrity, responsible, hardworking, and able to work with minimal supervision
- Major Medical, Dental, Vision
- Holiday Pay
About Digital People
Digital People is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, mental and physical disability, political affiliation, union membership, status as a parent, military or veteran status or other non-merit based factors. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application, interviewing and employment process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Digital People is an E-Verify employer. This policy is applicable to all phases of the employment relationship, including hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment.
All employees are directed to familiarize themselves with this policy and to act in accordance with it. All decisions with respect to employment matters and other phases of employer-temporary employee relationships will be in keeping with this policy and in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.