Senior Motion Designer 🔥
We are the Experience Experts. Imagine a place where they had it all covered. The kind of place where creatives, technologists, editors, producers, and social media gurus don’t just talk - they sit at the same lunch table (or at least did before the pandemic!). Our combination of top-tier talent means fewer agencies and vendors for our clients to deal with. It leaves us uniquely equipped to handle all of the demands of a given task, event, or To engage their most important audiences with experiences they will remember.
The Senior Motion Designer is responsible for developing spectacular creative for clients and internal audiences. Involvement is critical in all phases of the design process, including concept development, storyboarding, animation, and production. Works created span a variety of mediums and types including web videos, animated shorts, trailers, product demos, digital signage and HD video post-production.
- Producing high end motion graphics for broadcast, virtual, live events, web, digital
- Reporting to the Art Director and Creative director for project
- Collaborate with the creative team to create amazing designs and
- Working on both high level projects as well as simple supporting graphics
- Concept and design look frames, storyboards and thumbnails that show sequence and timing of story development for video and animation
- Ability to animate complex concepts using the latest 2D and 3D techniques and software
- Design and animate useful graphic elements and systems for editors, (lower thirds, logo intros, transitions, )
- Strong command of graphic design skills a plus
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Managing deadlines and prioritizing jobs effectively
- Presenting new ideas to our team and clients
- Staying up to date with current software and design trends
- Ability to occasionally work extended hours for tight deadlines and during peak seasons
- With our current environment, this position will be full-time working from home
- Must have ability to work from home without interruption
- Must have high speed internet connection
- Work with producers to adhere to project-based budgets and schedules
- TBD, based on project assignment
- 10+ years relevant industry experience
- Advanced experience with the entire Adobe Creative Suite, specifically After Effects
- Advanced experience with Cinema 4D
- Unreal engine proficiency a plus
- Knowledge of VectorWorks a plus
- Ability to completely own high-level projects from start to finish
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Client management and communication experience
- Strong multi-tasking skills
- Analyze projects and present solutions based on budget and timeline
- Be a team player and willing to do any job necessary
- Strong video editing and story-telling skills
- Basic experience with PowerPoint and Keynote a plus
- Strong design sensibility
- Skills to communicate about your work and influences
- High ethical
- Ability to creatively problem-solve and exercise good business judgment
- Prioritizes and manages multiple tasks and deadlines
This job currently operates remotely. Once COVID restrictions are lifted and it is safe to do so, the role may operate in a professional office environment.
POSITION TYPE/WORK ENVIRONMENT
Some flexibility in hours is allowed, but the employee must be available during the “core” work hours of 9:00 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Minimal travel is expected for this position.
CG Creative provides equal employment opportunities(EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, CG Creative Studios complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.