Sr. Ux Designer 🔥
EXPERIENCE: 5-8 years
Lead research, client engagement through all research and validation of artifacts, wireframes, prototypes, user stories. Also lead onshore and offshore designers for output.
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- Responsible for interaction design, task flow, behavior, and navigation content
- Create UX strategy, develop customer scenarios, conduct journey mapping, and collaborate on persona development
- Actively collaborate in cross disciplinary idea generation and client co-creation sessions
- Articulate rationale for approach in the context of both business and user needs
- Define processes and deliverables which meet project goals and meet operational, cultural and technology constraints
- Present to clients and explain the logic supporting the designs created
- Bring user-centered design (UCD) process methods to digital solutions from concept to launch
- Strong collaboration, listening and communication skills. Ability to conduct and moderate meetings, discussions, workshops within the team and with clients
- Appreciation, curiosity, and collaboration with the other domains and disciplines in the team
- Strong analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving skills. Exhibit empathy, flexibility, and deep curiosity into our clients and end-user problems and challenges.
- Ability to communicate designs effectively with development teams. Open to understanding design constraints from technology and to iterate to find compromises when needed.
- Ability to carefully listen and process input from either Client or Agency and question it to assure validity versus other alternatives.
- USC and Green Card are most preferable
- Good/ Strong portfolio
- Health insurance
- Day shift
- Signing bonus
- UI: 6 years (Preferred)
- UX: 8 years (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote
Speak with the employer
+91 678 218 1619