The role of the Multi-media Designer is to provide the corporation with visual design elements and layouts for sales and marketing collateral materials, multi-media presentations and video. Multi-media design will be used to enhance the appeal of marketing pieces, illustrate significant corporate messages and to reinforce the Tyler brand.
Plano, Texas | Remote
- Develop design templates that are cohesive for all Tyler branding initiatives
- Plan, schedule and implement graphic design projects related to marketing collateral
- Design art and graphic design elements for visual and multi-media presentations
- Edit and produce videos with source footage from internal or external sources, including the creation of basic screen graphics and animations.
- Review design drafts, proof artwork, ensure proper pagination and color assignment
- Assist Web developers with Web page artwork and video elements.
- Manipulate corporate and solution ads, as needed, and ensure materials submission requirements including acceptable submission venues, proper file type, color assignment, bleed, density, size, etc. for publishers
- Illustrate print messages to facilitate information appearance and dissemination, and command attention with poignant images, design, color and layout
- Work with the Senior Graphic designer to ensure brand consistency is maintained
- BA degree required
- 4-6 years multimedia/graphic design experience in an agency or corporate environment
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite applications, including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Premiere, or equivalent required
- Experience with multi-media creation and editing applications preferred, such as Adobe After Effects or Adobe Premiere
- Experience with development of graphics and multi-media within the Microsoft Office Suite, specifically PowerPoint and Word.
- Excellent design skills, artistic ability and creative thinking are necessary
- Solid understanding of design fundamentals, including color theory and typography
- Technology industry experience and/or public sector experience preferred, but not required
State Specific Salary Range Disclosure Requirements for Colorado, Connecticut, and Nevada
Salary will generally fall between $51,035 - $67,151 before adjustment for geographic differences. Recruiter can confirm if position is incentive eligible.
Great Place to Work & Grow Your Career
Come join us as we transform the public sector! Our mission, vision, and values guide everything we do. We’re also frequently recognized as a great workplace locally and nationally. See our many awards and accolades.
Taking Care of You & Your Family
Your health and well-being are important to us. That’s why we invest in our team members by offering competitive benefits to support their health and financial wellness. Learn more about how we care for our people.
Tyler is subject to regulations, guidelines, and/or client requirements relating to the qualifications of Tyler personnel performing certain client work. Because of the nature of this position, it is a requirement that the candidate can successfully pass a federal background check at the time an offer is extended and over the course of employment with Tyler.