- Conducting extensive UX research (e.g. user interviews, usability tests, workshops, product analytics review) to find ways to improve our products for users.
- Creating user flows and wireframes to understand and improve user journeys throughout the products.
- Building low fidelity prototypes to test new functionality and iterations on the existing product with users.
- Designing engaging and functional user interfaces, including the creation of extensive and robust component libraries in tools like Figma.
- Working with front and backend developers to implement designs to an extremely high standard.
- Excellent knowledge of design fundamentals, with experience applying that knowledge to design solutions for complex product problems.
- Previous experience conducting extensive user research to improve a product experience, including interviewing users, conducting moderated usability tests, analysing product analytics, and other approaches.
- Strong working knowledge of Figma, and a solid appreciation of other leading design and prototyping tools like Sketch or similar.
- Experience designing complex user interfaces and extensive component libraries which are high quality, engaging, accessible and functional.
- A solid understanding of responsive design, accessibility, usability considerations etc.
- 8 hour shift
- Revit: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote
Speak with the employer