Qa Automation Engineer 🔥
Lakarya is hiring for one of our federal clients who is a leading operator of government health and human services programs and has partnered with state, federal, and local governments to provide critical, high-quality health and human service programs to a diverse array of communities. Operating under founding mission of Helping Government Serve the People® since 1975, Federal Services are entirely focused on helping government agencies run programs cost-effectively and serve program constituents with improved outcomes. By being a responsible steward for government programs, we help the federal government deliver on its promises through our people, process, and technology. Our focus is always on outcomes and results that connect citizens more effectively with government services.
They are seeking a Senior Automation Tester to join a fast-paced Agile software development team supporting the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office. This individual will be an integral part of the team, working closely with developers, system database administrator, and product owners to ensure a high-quality product.
Who We Seek:
- Passion Seekers. You genuinely care about the work that you do and its impact on society.
- Self-Starters. You’re a go-getter who isn’t afraid to step up and disrupt the status quo.
- Entrepreneurs. You bring fresh ideas to the table, work hard, develop business, and
- Collaborators. You’re a great contributor to a high performing team that accomplishes great
- Create test cases based on product owner requirements
- Create automation test cases
- Maintain records of completed testing
- Collaborate with developers to ensure test results are understood
- Share best practices and improve processes within and across sprint teams
- Evaluate new test tools, technologies, and processes to improve test coverage, test efficiency, and lower defect rate
- Self-driven quick learner with attention to detail and quality
- Experience in agile software development.
- Experience in black-box manual testing across multiple platforms and operating systems.
- Experience in creating test plans and manual test cases.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Desire to expand and improve QA skillset.
- Experience in reviewing and interpreting results of automated test runs.
- Experience in validating tracking requirements.
- Jira (project tracking, bug reporting)
- TestRail (test case documentation)
- Amplitude (tracking
- Years of Experience: 5+
- Minimum Education Required: Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science
- Must Be Eligible to Obtain Government Clearance
- Due to federal client requirements, only US Citizens can be considered
- Monday to Friday
- How many years of federal experience do you have?
- Are you willing to work on W2/1099?
- Are you a US Citizen?
- Software Quality Assurance: 5 years (Preferred)
- Jira: 5 years (Preferred)
- Selenium: 1 year (Preferred)
- Test automation: 5 years (Preferred)
- manual testing: 5 years (Preferred)
- black box test: 5 years (Preferred)
- Appium testing: 5 years (Preferred)
- DevOps: 5 years (Preferred)
- Agile software development: 5 years (Preferred)
- Confidential (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote