Work From Home Customer Service - Home Improvement Retailer 🔥
Are you ready for a career you’ll love as a customer service professional?
We have a position for you. You can create a schedule that’s best for you, and make the money you deserve! Apply now to secure a position you can customize for the life you want to live! With our organized and effective systems, you can focus on providing excellent customer service while we do the rest.
The Virtual Call Center is a multi-faceted company founded in 2014 to help individuals find reliable customer service positions for longevity and stability. Top Name Brand Retailers and Fortune 500 Companies partner with The Virtual Call Center to connect with the best call service professionals from across the country. Each call service professional is hired by The Virtual Call Center to communicate with loyal customers from large retail companies. After being strategically connected with excellent retail companies, you will become a part of the trusted Virtual Call Center family.
This position is definitely for you if you are ready to:
Work from the comfort of your home office (without worry of having to come into the office)
Create your own schedule around your family, school, or other obligations
Build a clear and compelling customer service professional resume
Release the stress from transportation and travel costs associated with in-house work
Connect with a company focused on the PEOPLE who work, not just the bottom line
You’ll be perfect for this position, if you:
Enjoy using your best speaking skills to communicate with loyal customers as a friendly, level-headed professional
Desire to maintain a flexible schedule for work-life balance as parent, student, or caregiver
Seek to work with a company committed to helping you grow your skills and earn additional and sustainable income
Provide customer service answering inbound calls assisting customers with the following:
–answering product questions
–placing new orders
–handling existing orders - returns/replacements
–providing store specific support
–Provide customer service and store support
- Must have at least 2 years of customer service experience
- Must be able to work 30 hours a week
- Home Office must have a professional work environment away from ambient noise
- High speed internet connection required with Ethernet cord to accompany computer (speeds 75+ download & 10+ upload minimum, WiFi internet will not work with client applications)
- Phone accessible for assistance
- High school diploma, GED or equivalent
- Strong grammatical and oral skills to communicate with consumers in a professional manner
- Strong work ethic and the ability to strive in a fast-paced work environment
- Excellent communication skills, both written & verbal
- General PC knowledge
- Ability to pass a background check
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including days, nights and weekend
The Virtual Call Center, Inc offers every customer service MVP:
A detailed playbook to help you maximize your customer service skills
A flexible work schedule to fulfill your work life balance goals.
The ability to BYOB (Be Your Own Boss) and make great money.
An opportunity to quickly shift and relocate whenever you’re ready.
A people-oriented environment to work, build, and grow.
High school diploma, GED or equivalent
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $12.50 - $15.00 per hour