Business Development Manager 🔥
This position will be a facilitator of sales growth through WWE’s outside and inside sales as well as distribution channels. This person shall be responsible for identifying avenues for new business and then working with WWE senior management and product management to exploit these opportunities.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following for all areas of specialization. Other duties may be assigned.
- Business Development Manager should work with the WorldWide Electric Corporation sales force and the external distributor sales force in closing new business. He/she shall also create demand in the market by generating leads/potential opportunities and work with WWE Sales to close these opportunities.
- The BDM is available for joint calls with the WorldWide Electric Corporation sales force and the channel partners focusing on closing business and/or providing a product demonstration for a potential customer.
- The Business Development Manager – Engine Generator Specialist will provide technical expertise to the sales team, sales channel, product engineering, R&D, and our end customers.
- The BDM can act as a link for communication between the WorldWide Electric Corporation sales force and Product Management. This communication can involve technical data, approvals, competitive product feedback, competitive pricing, new product needs, and any market conditions.
- Other responsibilities include conducting training of internal and external stakeholders, negotiating the price, developing solutions, developing technical material, and other tasks as deemed necessary to support the growth of the Electrical Generator product sales.
- The BDM should possess a working understanding of how Electrical Generators are applied, installed, and commissioned to meet customers’ application needs.
- The BDM should possess the necessary skills in sales and business development to successfully accomplish the goal of facilitation growth through existing channels, generating new opportunities, and closing business.
- The BDM should possess an understanding of electrical and mechanical engineering fundamentals as applied to Electrical Generator products.
- Bachelor's degree in electrical engineering or relevant technical training (such as an associate degree or military training)
- 10+ years of directly related experience.