Student Sales Associate- Customer Retention 🔥
Job Type: Part-time
Join our award-winning inside sales team!
Build your resume with the best full-time summer and part-time school year work program out there. Total target compensation for this position is $30.00 per hour which consists of base pay and commission. Need to earn a minimum of $25,000 a year... want to earn over $50,000 all while just working part-time during the school year?
If so - apply today to join our elite award-winning inside sales team at DISH and become part of the Best Salesforce in America!
This is an exceptional career opportunity for a committed candidate who has a strong work ethic, an uncompromising level of integrity, is very competitive, and motivated by performance goals, earnings potential, and rewards & recognition, and currently enrolled full time in an accredited college/university.
What's In It for You?
Average Account Executive earns $25 - $50 per hour (Base of $14 per hour + commission ranging from $11 - $36 per hour). Commissions are uncapped and top performers exceed these rates.
- Exceptional Pay! Potential to earn partial or total education costs all while working part time
- Gain real world corporate sales experience with an award winning Fortune 200 company
- Part- time self paced paid training
- Flexible hours/ Part-time during the school year (10 - 20 hours a week, evenings and weekends)
- Discounts on Sling TV and Boost Mobile Phone Service (annual perks value of over $1,600)
- Endless rewards and recognition - trophies, food, branded clothing, and high-value prizes, on and off-site events, elaborate rewards trips, and much more!
- And our greatest benefit is opportunity as we promote from within!
- After graduation ability to be promoted in sales or transfer into corporate departments like marketing or finance
- Ongoing training and development to maximize your career potential
We've built a loyal customer base by selling our products and services with authenticity and integrity. Our inbound sales and customer retention teams foster trust with existing and future customers by educating and selling them on the long-term value of DISH's products and services using a consultative approach. This position is 100% inbound new and existing customers - no cold calling!
The Associate Account Executive position provides incredible opportunities to develop sales skills, earn, and grow a long-term career with a Fortune 250 company, even if you've never worked in sales previously. We'll provide the training and development, and you provide the effort and winning attitude!
- Successfully sell DISH products and services to new and existing customers using the ability to present compelling offers and influence customer decision-making
- Effectively manage time, open to learning new methods and looking to advance as an individual contributor
- Demonstrate the ability and resilience to bounce back from challenges and maintain focus on larger goals
- Assess each customer and their needs to determine the best value
- Ability to build and maintain customer relationships
- Transpose customer information including demographic, billing, etc.
- Provide excellent customer service, listen to the customer and ensure their satisfaction
- Must be a high school graduate
- Candidate must be currently enrolled full time in college courses
- Candidates must successfully complete a pre-employment screen, which may include a drug test
- Candidates must be able to successfully meet the internet requirements (internet can not be satellite)
- Remote- Work at home
- Desk position
- Part-time schedule - (10 - 20 hours a week, evenings and weekends)
- May include weekends and holidays
Target total compensation is $30/hour. Base pay $14/hour with an uncapped commission and so, so much more! Benefits are listed above, but feel free to apply to learn more.
At Dish, we celebrate and embrace diversity and inclusion, where all people are welcome and supported. Learn more about how our employees come together, share common interests and make important connections, both in and out of work; Employee Resource Groups.
From versatile health perks to new career opportunities, check out our benefits on our careers website .
Candidates need to successfully complete a pre-employment screen, which may include a drug test.