Digital Media Content Marketing Specialist 🔥
UnitedHealthcare is a company that's on the rise. We're expanding in multiple directions, across borders and, most of all, in the way we think. Here, innovation isn't about another gadget, it's about transforming the health care industry. Ready to make a difference? Make yourself at home with us and start doing your life's best work.(sm)
You will enjoy the flexibility to telecommute* from anywhere within the U.S. as you take on some tough challenges.
- This role will be responsible for managing paid digital media ad creative and landing page content for the Government Programs Brand and Growth team
Working closely with the paid media channel leads, the successful candidate will develop digital ad creative that aligns to ad specifications, product messaging and brand guidelines for one of the country’s largest and most robust paid media programs
- This role is ideal for a paid digital content expert who is process-driven, passionate about understanding the target audience and has a desire to improve the overall digital experience for UnitedHealthcare for prospects and members through a thoughtful, consumer-centric paid digital experience
- They will be a UnitedHealthcare multi-product specialist working across all lines of business – Medicare Advantage, Medicare Supplement and Dual Special Needs Plans – and closely with legal and compliance to manage the overall Government Programs paid digital creative messaging approach
- Applicants must be able to guide and inform team members as it relates to UnitedHealthcare’s products, the target audience, digital ad best-practices and internal UHC processes
- Works closely with brand & creative, content strategy and channel leads to ensure digital creatives aligns with UnitedHealthcare brand positioning and product messaging
- Project manages the end-to-end creative development and approval process, including the hand-off of final creative to channel leads
- Collaborates with digital content marketing team and channel leads to understand audience targeting strategies and to build creative testing plans across all products and touchpoints
- Deliver monthly creative reports and provide insights to channel leads for optimization opportunities
- Identify opportunities for process improvement to reduce creative development timelines
Individual will act as paid media content expert to influence full-funnel digital consumer experience, identify gaps and work with cross-functional teams to support and improve the awareness-to-enrollment consumer experience
- Maintains inventory of compliance-approved copy decks
Conduct competitive and market assessments to ensure content and full funnel experience is competitive and meeting consumer expectations
What are the reasons to consider working for UnitedHealth Group? Put it all together - competitive base pay, a full and comprehensive benefit program, performance rewards, and a management team who demonstrates their commitment to your success. Some of our offerings include:
- Paid Time Off which you start to accrue with your first pay period plus 8 Paid Holidays
- Medical Plan options along with participation in a Health Spending Account or a Health Saving account
- Dental, Vision, Life& AD&D Insurance along with Short-term disability and Long-Term Disability coverage
- 401(k) Savings Plan, Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Employee Discounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Voluntary Benefits (pet insurance, legal insurance, LTC Insurance, etc.)
- More information can be downloaded at: http://uhg.hr/uhgbenefits
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2+ years of experience in digital paid media marketing either client or agency side. Financial services, insurance or technology experience preferred
- 1 year of experience within paid media platforms to review creative results
- 1 year of experience with project management platforms
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Digital paid media knowledge developed working across a discipline of multi-channel digital tactics in a similar industry or UnitedHealthcare (preferred)
- Strong understanding of the role played by creative and messaging in the overall digital landscape
- Determined to provide the consumer with the messaging that fits the expected experience across paid digital media channels
- Strong understanding of the products that are promoted within the Medicare landscape
- Passionate about results, consumer messaging, testing, and achieving goals and communicating successes
- Superior project management and organizational skills
To protect the health and safety of our workforce, patients, and communities we serve, UnitedHealth Group and its affiliate companies require all employees to disclose COVID-19 vaccination status prior to beginning employment. In addition, some roles and locations require full COVID-19 vaccination, including boosters, as an essential job function. UnitedHealth Group adheres to all federal, state, and local COVID-19 vaccination regulations as well as all client COVID-19 vaccination requirements and will obtain the necessary information from candidates prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation. Failure to meet the vaccination requirement may result in rescission of an employment offer or termination of employment.
Careers with UnitedHealthcare. Let's talk about opportunity. Start with a Fortune 6 organization that's serving more than 85 million people already and building the industry's singular reputation for bold ideas and impeccable execution. Now, add your energy, your passion for excellence, your near obsession with driving change for the better. Get the picture? UnitedHealthcare is serving employers and individuals, states and communities, military families, and veterans wherever they're found across the globe. We bring them the resources of an industry leader and a commitment to improve their lives that’s second to none. This is no small opportunity. It's where you can do your life's best work.(sm)
- All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy.
Colorado, Connecticut or Nevada Residents Only: The salary range for Colorado residents is $66,100 to $118,300. The salary range for Connecticut / Nevada residents is $72,800 to $129,900. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, UnitedHealth Group offers benefits such as, a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase and 401k contribution (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). No matter where or when you begin a career with UnitedHealth Group, you’ll find a far-reaching choice of benefits and incentives
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Keywords: #RPO #green, digital media content marketing specialist, remote, telecommute, work from home, work at home, WFH, WAH, hiring immediately