Social Media Specialist 🔥
Located in Cantonment, FL, Velocity specializes in modernizing and restoring vintage vehicles. Originally heralded as a leading specialty shop for Classic Ford Broncos it has won major industry awards for its builds. Velocity produces “restomod” restorations where vintage vehicles are upgraded with modern parts, drivetrain, and technology making them functionally new while maintaining an original or vintage aesthetic. The company has pioneered a custom vehicle production process via an assembly line, the first in the restoration space, ensuring a high level of quality control and significantly decreased build time. We have a talented team of 90+ employees with a 40%+ revenue growth each year and recently moved into a 135,000 square foot facility. Our growth plan includes the addition of multiple assembly lines and growth into more vehicle offerings.
About Your Role
- Experience in Content and Blog Writing, Graphic Design and MailChimp Campaigns
- Collaborates with management teams to define marketing strategies, runs reports and otherwise manages projects to meet the goals of preferred strategies.
- Analyze and report on the performance and efficiency of campaigns
- Conduct market research and analyze trends to identify new marketing opportunities
- Develop and create marketing materials, such as sales and product collateral, and ensure brand guidelines are met
- Write, proofread, and edit creative and technical content across different mediums.
- Assist in the preparation and drafting of various communications (email, social media, blogs, etc.)
- Oversee the QA and deployment of all email campaigns via MailChimp and email marketing calendar.
- Perform market research and monitor competitor’s email programs.
- Reports and tracks effectiveness of customer retention campaigns and productivity changes associated with CRM and related digital efforts
- Reviews company reputation across social media platforms in collaboration with the marketing team to maintain and improve the image of the Velocity Brand.
- 2+ years of experience in marketing
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Access, Outlook)
- Strong knowledge of Adobe Acrobat, Photoshop, Graphic Design
- Strong knowledge of Content Writing and Blog Management
- Excellent analytical skills and data analysis
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Skilled in writing and editing content with an attention to detail
- Strong prioritization, organization, and project management skills
- Ability to work 7am-6pm Monday-Thursday
- Ability to work evenings and weekends remotely depending on company workload.
- Mandatory drug screening is required