Staff Writer - Remote 🔥
WalletHub, the #1 Personal Finance App in the US and one of Forbes’ Top 100 Best StartUp Employers for both 2020 and 2021, is rapidly growing and is seeking a motivated, hardworking, and competitive Writer. The position includes conducting industry research studies, writing blog posts and educational guides, moderating Q&A forums, developing in-house video content, and much more!
WalletHub contributes to most of the country's largest national news outlets. Our team is hardworking, energetic, and focused on helping consumers save money. This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to truly make a difference and enjoys a challenge.
- Bachelor's degree in relevant fields or equivalent experience
- Excellent writing skills (please send us two articles/essays that you have written and are most proud of)
- Excellent attention to detail
- Proven ability to meet deadlines and handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Interest in personal finance (mortgages, credit scores, etc.)
- Advanced research skills
- Ability & motivation to work 45 hrs per week
- Very competitive salary based on prior experience and qualifications
- Potential for stock options after the first year
- Raise and advancement opportunities based on periodic evaluations
- Health benefits (available depending on location)
- Although we appreciate your interest in working with us, due to the high number of applications we receive, we will only be able to respond to successful applicants.
- Our company is CCPA compliant: https://wallethub.com/blog/ccpa-candidates/76644/.
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: Remote
Speak with the employer