Visual Production Designer 🔥
Windranger is a product lab working both independently and in collaboration withto accelerate the blockchain economy. Whether building, co-developing or incubating, our collective of crypto natives are focused on supporting and empowering teams to shape the future of Web3. You can read more about us here:
We’re looking for the next generation of leaders and contributors who have a passion for crypto and are looking to influence the future of DAOs, DeFi, and Web3. We value a flexible work environment that’s low ego and is focused on pragmatism over perfection.
The Windranger creative team is seeking a Visual Production Designer who will collaborate with the Windranger marketing team to create compelling visual stories to tell the BitDAO, Windranger, and partner brand stories. This highly creative role is perfect for someone who thinks visually, who can take ambiguous requirements and turn them into beautiful, communicative content. This opportunity will allow you to work with a highly competent team of visual designers with support for professional growth and creative control.
Areas for impact
- Work closely with the Windranger marketing and design teams to plan and execute advertisements and campaigns
- Translate BitDAO and Windranger brands across many surfaces such as social media posts, landing pages, presentations, event production, swag, etc.
- Create Figma templates and a-la-cart tools for non-designers to create their own visual assets
- Build, maintain, and evolve toolkits, design systems, and brand collateral while maintaining brand consistency across multiple brands
- Ability to juggle many projects and campaigns while working under tight deadlines and ambiguous requirements
- Advocate for design excellence across Windranger and our partners
- 2+ years of relevant experience
- Highly competent in Figma and Adobe Creative Suite
- Strong eye for aesthetics and command of layout, iconography, typography, and information architecture
- A knack for sketching and communicating visually by distilling complex information into simple ideas
- Humble yet able to defend design decisions using data, user insights, a solid design philosophy, and creative process
- A passion for exploring new design methods, creative processes, tools, and emerging technologies
- Experimental and takes creative risks to push our brands forward
- Portfolio showcasing highly creative visuals and brand stories
- Deep passion for design, fashion, and web3 cultural trend
- Participated in the greater design community through speaking, writing, hosting events, and showcasing work
- Video caption, video editing, motion graphic, or animation production
- Experience maintaining a digital asset management system
- Experience in 3D modeling and rendering
- Base paid in USD, USDT or USDC, paid monthly
- BIT tokens vested every 6 months over 5 years
- Share of tokens of products we develop from Windranger Labs
- $500 to spend on office equipment
We want to build a progressive work environment built around forgiveness, empathy, psychological safety and belonging. We are proud to be an equal opportunities workplace and we do not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, gender, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any other legally protected status.