Senior Backend Software Engineer
YOUR NEXT STEP IS AT RAPPI!
Rappi is one of the first Latin American unicorns and a start-up that continues to focus on growing and making life easier for our users. As a company, we seek to continue improving the services we already offer, add more to our offer and continue expanding throughout the Latin American continent.
¡Hey, keep it in mind that Rappi is an equal opportunity employer and hires qualified individuals regardless of gender, race, sexual orientation, religion, nationality, age, disability or background. You'll be most welcome here!
Rappi is the game changer startup for last mile delivery in Latam. With more than 400K orders daily, we are making easy our customers lives by offering all the services available in their cities and delivering it in less than 30 minutes.
Rappi will provide you a daily challenges in new technologies, tools, and business requirements to move the needle.
You will be working closely with the VP of engineering, you squad tech lead, product manager, and business stakeholders to improve our products every day.
- Bachelor’s degree or above in Computer Science or similars
- 5+ years of application development experience on Backend technologies
- Proficiency with Java/ Kotlin/
- Ability to communicate technical problems to both technical and business audiences
- Advanced experience in Java or Kotlin
- Advanced experience in SQL DBs (MySQL, PostgreSQL, etc.)
- Advanced experience in NoSQL (MongoDB, DynamoDB, etc.)
- Advanced experience in caches (Redis, MemCached)
- Advanced experience in containers (Docker, Compose, Kubernetes)
- Advanced experience in CI/CD pipelines (Jenkins, GoCD, Concourse, etc.)
- Advanced experience in Micro Services architectures
- Develop and deliver new product features Improve engineering processes and tools to increase team effectiveness
- Work across both technical and business focused teams to deliver value to our users
- Review pull request of others
- Deploy final versions to production
- Work in a fully-remote team aiming for best practices, designing and implementing high-quality software, reviewing pull requests, etc
Rappi focuses on E-Commerce, Food and Beverages, Restaurants, Retail Technology, and Groceries. Their company has offices in Mexico, Colombia, São Paulo, Bogota, and Miguel Hidalgo. They have a large team that's between 501-1000 employees. To date, Rappi has raised $1.392B of funding; their latest round was closed on April 2019.
You can view their website ator find them on , , and .