Angellist Talent | Full Stack Engineer | Remote
At AngelList Talent, we’re ensuring that every innovator finds their team. We’re building a better recruiting process — one that matches candidates with opportunities based on their abilities and preference. Our platform empowers companies to connect with great talent anywhere in the world.
We’re also doing this at scale — AngelList Talent is the world’s foremost startup & remote hiring marketplace. Hundreds of thousands of startups and millions of people have used and are currently using our products. We’ve facilitated millions of connections resulting in hires around the world.
We believe the future of work is remote and we’re betting the company on it. We want to help every innovator find their team no matter where they are located. We already have a lead here - we’re bigger than any remote-focused job site.
Our culture has been designed around core values - a builder culture, clarity of thinking, continuous improvement, transparency, high autonomy, and flexible work. Through these values, we can move faster and develop a working environment that eliminates the frictions along the way while also allowing for us to stay focused on a big part of our mission - serving startups that are saving the world.
At AngelList Talent, we look for talent from every background, discipline, and geography. Diversity in skills and life experience make our team stronger and give us the tools to understand our diverse user base.
To learn more about AngelList Talent, check out our handbook:
We're looking for a Full-stack Engineer to join our team to work specifically with the AngelList Talent Sales (Enterprise) team. You should be someone who likes to ship and are comfortable in a full stack role. You should be proud of your code. You should have a product mindset — engineers on this team are product people, too.
This position will be a fully remote position. We are currently open to considering remote candidates based in the United States.
- Develop product features end-to-end including scoping, architecting, coding, testing, and rolling out features
- Work closely with Engineering Lead, Sales team members, as well as PMs, designers, and other engineers to ideate solutions to user problems
- Develop your skills and knowledge your product area and our tech stack
- Work on a distributed team
- Experience working on all parts of the stack (frontend, backend, anything in between); ideally more experience with backend
- Good verbal and written communication skills. We have a document-first culture.
- Desire to work autonomously, but will also collaborate with multiple product teams
- High empathy. You care about your teammates and our users. You can put yourself in their shoes.
Check out more details around our perks and benefits:
AngelList is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
AngelList focuses on Startups, Recruiting, Venture Capital, and HR / Recruiting. Their company has offices in San Francisco and Remote. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, AngelList has raised $24M of funding; their latest round was closed on September 2013 at a valuation of $150M.
You can view their website ator find them on , , and .