Join Crumbl Corporate in making the world a sweeter place!
Reports to: Director of Instructional Design
Status: Part-Time, Contract (1099)
The Spanish Translator will participate in the cycle of the instructional design process at Crumbl by translating instructional content created by the Crumbl training team from English to Spanish. This role will be responsible for the grammatical quality of instructional resources and content in Spanish.
Contract Length: 6 months
Contract Renewal: Likely
Duties and responsibilities:
- Translate written training materials from English to Spanish, making sure the end translation is clear, concise, and easy to understand.
- Proofread translated texts for grammar, spelling, and punctuation accuracy.
- Update translated materials as needed.
- Occasionally participate in training team meetings.
- Occasionally Interpret other communication between Crumbl corporate and non-English speaking Franchise Partners.
Job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice.
- This position is fully remote, but slight preference will be given to candidates who can occasionally be in Utah for in-person meetings.
- Excellent grammar, communication, and writing skills in both English and Spanish. Spanish as a first language is preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to accurately translate written materials from Spanish to English.
- Ability to work with common word processing software (Microsoft Word, Google Docs) as well as our ever-developing internal technology.
- Project management skills with the ability to prioritize workload, manage timelines, plan projects, and meet deadlines.
- Bachelor’s degree in English/Spanish or ATA certification are welcome, but not required.
- Prior experience in baking and/or franchise work environments is a bonus.
Crumbl was founded in 2017 in Logan, Utah by Jason McGowan & Sawyer Hemsley. In just four years, Crumbl has grown from a humble cookie shop to a booming franchise with over 400 locations in 40+ states. Crumbl is honored to be the second largest cookie company in the nation and fastest growing cookie company in the world! Our rotating menu offers new flavors every week while regularly bringing back crowd favorites and unique original recipes. We pride ourselves on being tech-focused, an agile workplace that values hard work, listening to our customers, and being unafraid of a challenge. Ultimately, our goal is to bring friends and family together over a box of the best cookies in the world!
- Crumbl is an equal opportunity employer. Crumbl provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, genetic information, marital status or veteran status.
About Crumbl Cookies
Crumbl began as a small cookie shop in the small town of Logan, Utah. It started with one big dream, two crazy cousins, and the perfect combination of flour, sugar, and chocolate chips. Crumbl was established in 2017 in Logan, Utah by Jason McGowan and Sawyer Hemsley. After thousands of dollars in wasted dough, recipes that did not live up to their expectations, and cookies that were just plain embarrassing to them today, Crumbl has over 400 locations across the United States and is growing everyday!
Job types: Part-time
Education: No education required
Work location: This is a remote position