Software Development at Insurity
From Software Developers early in their careers to Architects with vision and deep skillsets, if you’ve got a creative, inquisitive, quality-focused, and highly collaborative approach to building great software, it’s time we got to know each other.
We’re always looking for top talent in software development so we want to learn about why you feel that’s you, what drives you, where you see your career headed, and why you think Insurity could be the right next move for you. We’ll also share a bit about ourselves, our culture and values, and our industry-leading InsurTech solutions. You’ll learn about the opportunities you could have to partner with bright minds like yourself, learn from subject matter experts in tech and insurance, all while ultimately driving value for our customers.
A Day in The Life:
Coding is at the core of what you’ll do and you will also partner with team members to design solutions, share your experience in peer review, remediate bugs, and execute test cases with a keen eye to delivering best in class solutions. Additionally, as you grow within your career at Insurity, you will gain greater exposure to partners inside and outside the business and serve as a technical advisor to support the customers’ end goal of simplifying the insurance experience.
Developer (no experience needed)
Senior Developer (4+ years’ experience)
Lead Developer (8+ years’ experience)
Architect & Senior Architect (10+ years’ experience)\
HTML | CSS | SQL | Python | R
What’s In It for You:
- Flex First Workforce: do your best work from home or from one of our office locations; it’s your choice.
- More Than Just Core Values: our values are fundamental in how we attract, train, and retain top talent.
- Award-Winning Onboarding Program: we set you up from the get-go to make a meaningful impact from Day One and follow you through your entire first year.
- Real Career Growth Opportunities – we love to promote from within with over 20% of our open roles filled through internal applicants last year.
- Continuous Learning Opportunities: own your development with your own LinkedIn Learning + Ted@Work + Kaplan licenses.
- Discounted University Tuition: employees and their families can start or continue their university career with less out-of-pocket investment through the University of Arizona Global Campus.
- Generous Time Off: our leadership believes in taking the time you need, when you need it through our Open PTO Policy.
- Day One Health Benefits + Employer-Matched Retirement Savings: you might think it’s table stakes, but we know these matter to you.
- Employee Referral Bonus: give Insurity the biggest compliment you can give by referring someone to work here and earn a cash bonus.
So, are you creative, quality-minded, and either already skilled or want to learn any of the technologies above? Does Insurity sound like the right place for you to start or grow your career?
Send us your application and a cover letter highlighting what sets you apart from the nice-to-haves and makes you a must-have for our team.
We are committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI)
We are dedicated to creating an exceptional work environment for all our employees by extending this culture of DEI into the very fabric of our organization. We embrace differences, and diversity of identity, experience, and thought, and actively strive for inclusive behaviors across our company.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Thank you for your interest in Insurity! Please understand that due to the volume of applications we receive, only selected candidates will be contacted.