Social Media Manager-remote
This is a rare opportunity to be the voice of CORSAIR on its English language social media channels. We are looking for a PC gamer enthusiast with proven experience in a similar role, who can speak in an authentic voice online with significant analytical experience across social platforms and KPIs.
- Manage the posting of social media content on CORSAIR's English language Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and other channels that may arise
- Engage with our online community, creators, and partners on social media
- Build an authentic and reactive online brand that speaks to the (PC) gaming community
- Act as the voice for CORSAIR on social media, and as the voice for the community to internal teams
- Partner with internal teams supporting activations with creators, esports teams, and gaming partners on social media
- Report on trends, growth and engagement metrics, and work with the Global Community Team to ensure we continuously have the right content for the right platforms and audience
- Spot trends, memes, and cultural movements in the social media space while they are happening, and be able to make the right decisions to adapt on the fly
ESSENTIAL SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelorâ€™s Degree in communications or marketing, or demonstrable alternative experience
- Minimum 3 years experience managing social media at companies the games industry, tech industry, or a closely related industry
- Must be an avid gamer yourself who is immersed in gaming culture, with a passion for PC gaming highly preferred.
- Expert knowledge of how people use Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram, and a deep understanding of how these platforms show content to users
- Proven track record of success managing social media with an understanding of what is required on social media platforms today
- Must have a basic understanding of PC hardware and must be able to convey technical information in a concise and entertaining way. Ideally youâ€™ve built your own RGB PC!
- Proven ability to combine professionalism with a playful tone on social media.
- Superb communication skills both online, in person, and internally with cross-disciplinary teams
- Highly organized and a self-starter who isnâ€™t afraid to bring ideas to the table with facts and data to back up a plan
- Basic image editing experience is a plus
Please include a cover letter along with your CV when applying. For the right candidate with the right experience, we would consider a Sr. Social Media Manager role.
This position is ideally based in our Fremont, CA headquarters but can be remote in the United States.