Sr. Devops – Consumer Services 🔥
Truelogic Software, an Inc. 5000 company, is an innovative technology services company that specializes in custom web and mobile software development firm that leverages global facilities, senior engineers, more than 10 years of experience and methodologies to help you reduce operating costs and shorten timelines.
Truelogic has developed more than 1000 projects for well-known multinationals such as McAfee, Sony, Nissan, The Television Academy (The Emmys), The New York Times, Panasonic, Honda, and Verizon as well start-ups and medium-sized businesses alike.
We are proud to have a wide range of clients of all sizes, reflecting our flexibility and versatility, always finding the right balance that each particular client seeks.
Truelogic offers a cost-effective blended model making use of its Development centers in New York and Latin America.
We only work with software engineers, with at least 5 years of experience. Our proprietary database of 40,000 active candidates allows us to create a team composed by only the Top 1% Software Engineers.
Truelogic provides nearshore Software Engineering Services to companies in the United States.
- Nearshore Software Development
- Staff Augmentation Services & Dedicated Agile Teams
- Mobile Product Development
- Software Maintenance
- Data Engineering
- QA Automation & Testing
- Project Management
We belong to the most prestigious group
We count on our site reliability engineers (SREs) to empower our users with a rich feature set, high availability, and stellar performance level to pursue their missions. As we expand our customer deployments, we are currently seeking an experienced SRE to deliver insights from massive-scale data in real-time. Specifically, we are searching for someone who enjoys collaborating with a cross-functional team to develop real-world solutions and positive user experiences at every interaction.
Run the production environment by monitoring availability and taking a holistic view of system health
Build software and systems to manage platform infrastructure and applications
Improve reliability, quality, and time-to-market of our suite of software solutions
Measure and optimize system performance, with an eye toward pushing our capabilities forward
Provide primary operational support and engineering for multiple large distributed software applications
- Gather and analyze metrics from both operating systems and applications to assist in performance tuning and fault finding
- Partner with development teams to improve services through rigorous testing and release procedures
- Participate in system design consulting, platform management, and capacity planning
- Create sustainable systems and services through automation and uplifts
- Balance feature development speed and reliability with well-defined service level objectives
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or other highly technical, scientific discipline
- Experience with distributed storage technologies like NFS, HDFS, Ceph, S3 as well as dynamic resource management frameworks (Mesos, Kubernetes, Yarn)
- A proactive approach to spotting problems, areas for improvement, and performance bottlenecks