Trainer, Customer Service 🔥
The Customer Service Trainer will support the North America Customer Service team by training new hires, re-training existing teammates on new processes or system implementation and will provide cross functional training support to Contact Center teammates.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Support Training Manager to prepare and deliver training programs for new and current teammates.
- Onboard new Customer Service teammates using virtual facilitation strategy
- Support large-scale system’s change and support the transition with learning and change management solutions including the documentation of facilitator guides.
- Maintain accurate training records. Provide training data upon request.
- Collaborate with IT counterparts with timing of rollout/configurations to assess training needs.
- Maintain proficiency in the systems and procedures underlying the training programs.
- Analyze, design, develop, implement and evaluate training as needed.
- Create a mechanism for continuous feedback/interaction to evaluate problems, assess situation, recommend actions to be taken and provide follow-up.
- Engage in other learning and development projects, tasks, and activities as required.
- Conduct on-going training needs assessments.
- Develop training programs and materials in response to needs assessment as well as formulates training policies, programs, and schedules, based on knowledge of identified training needs, company processes, business systems, or changes in products, procedures, or services.
- Communicates Effectively - Confidently articulates complicated information in a concise manner and effectively facilitates discussions
- Drives Improvement – Identifies opportunities for improvements within own work and cross functionally
- Makes Data-Driven Decisions - Uses data to support business recommendations
- Ability to be agile and multi-task
- Fantastic organizational and time management skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Demonstrated analytical skills, including the ability to assess learning and its impact to the business
- Ability to quickly analyze problems or situations, propose alternatives, and execute a results-oriented solution.
- Ability to work both independently and cooperatively with a diverse group of people.
- Knowledge of current theories and best practices in organizational and individual learning, instructional systems design, learning evaluation, learning technologies and transfer of learning.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3-5 years of work-related experience. Apparel/Retail Industry a plus.
- Knowledge of training principles, methodologies (e.g. ADDIE) and adult learning theory with evidence of creative instructional design skills for a virtual workforce
- Experience performing related duties for a customer service center, sales center, or similar environment where it is critical to build technical competence quickly in a high turnover environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
- Knowledge of SalesForce Service Cloud or other Customer Service technology platforms is a plus.
- Location: Remote
- Return To Work Designation: Remote
- Travel: Not required on a regular basis; may have opportunities once or twice a year to travel to Baltimore Headquarters for business meeting(s)
- No relocation provided
Learn more about Under Armour’s COVID-19 response and Teammate vaccination policies here.
Show more Show less