Customer Support Associate 🔥
We’re looking for a communicative, detail oriented, and proactive person to join Wethos as a full-time Customer Support Associate to fill the role long-term.
You’ll be a key member of the Product Marketing team, which Customer Support sits within. Your role is instrumental to the success of our users on our platform. You’ll report into the Director of Product Marketing and provide world class customer support to our user base with your fellow support team members.
This role presents a unique opportunity to be on the front lines with our users, help ideate on improvements to our support processes, and provide valuable insights back to our product team for use with product roadmapping and user research.
This is a Tier 1 role with a salary range of $50K-$75K.
Here is what you will do:
- Become an expert on Wethos and champion of delivering the very best, most reliable customer support experience.
- Be on the front lines with users, communicating with them over email, Intercom chat, Slack, and Google Hangouts/Zoom in a constantly changing environment.
- Manage the flow of customer questions and engagements, providing prompt responses.
- Collaborate with other support team members to troubleshoot and resolve cases. Escalating these cases to relevant product and engineering stakeholders when necessary.
- Apply existing support and tracking processes while helping to improve the support processes as Wethos continues to scale.
- Handle customer support reports relating to user problems, user account maintenance and data requests, logging bugs.
We are looking for someone with these kinds of experiences:
- At least 3+ years of experience working in a customer-focused role at a tech startup, or similar organization
- Strong desire and commitment to to helping others, engaging with people, and being the solution provider
- Ability to adapt to an environment that changes constantly due to the scale and evolution of our growing SaaS tech platform
- High-level of attention to detail with a knack for digging into matters to uncover ways to make processes more efficient
- Effective communication with cross-functional teams with a variety of stakeholders who need transparency first, rather than people-pleasing
- Experience with Intercom and Zendesk (or similar conversational relationship tools) a plus
- Worked with a product or service that impacts the core values of its end users and improves society for the better
Members of identity groups who have been excluded in society for centuries tend to read a job description and not apply unless they believe that they fit 100% of the listed responsibilities. Do not allow such a thought to stop you from applying to this role. Black, Indigenous, and People of Color, LGBTQ2IA+, or any other historically excluded groups are encouraged to apply.
Wethos is a fully remote company in the United States and Canada. You should be remote within a time zone that is manageable for collaboration across CST and EST.
At Wethos, we work alongside people who put our users at the heart of every decision we make—diverse minds who celebrate new ideas, share our values, and the commitment we have for putting more money into the pockets of independents everywhere. We create an environment that gives our people space and freedom, where they can grow as leaders. You will explore new challenges, learning all you need to master your field, and even more about yourself.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.