Growth Marketing Lead 🔥
ThreeFlow is looking for teammates who are naturally curious and love to ask questions, even when it means questioning industry standards. We cultivate an inclusive culture where everyone can contribute, grow, and feel valued. As the growth marketing lead at ThreeFlow, you’ll initially operate as a player-coach: working closely with marketing and revenue teams to achieve acquisition, activation, and retention targets while building a full-cycle growth team. With a multi-channel lens, you’ll manage delivery of campaigns, plan and implement tests, find opportunities to improve and scale performance, and look for new avenues to test and grow. This is a collaborative and metrics-focused role for someone who’s passionate about driving impact at an early-stage startup. This role reports to ThreeFlow’s Head of Marketing.
About the role
- Establish and optimize programs that help build awareness, generate and nurture qualified leads, and activate and retain users
- Ideate, test, and scale new acquisition channels, forecasting metrics in detailed test plans
- Partner with product marketing to develop a deep understanding of ThreeFlow’s clients and partners (employee benefits brokers and carriers) and collaborate with cross-functional leads to create and implement high-impact strategies that achieve key business objectives
- Build and scale paid media campaigns on platforms including LinkedIn, AdWords, and Twitter
- Implement and manage SEO strategy
- Set up A/B tests to validate messaging across digital channels
- Proactively research and monitor industry trends to help build new opportunities and drive performance goals
- Establish, track, and optimize metrics across all channels and take data-driven action to increase performance month over month
- 7+ years of B2B marketing experience within enterprise software/SaaS, with at least 4 years of growth marketing, demand generation, and/or account-based marketing experience.
- Solid understanding of marketing automation software (preference for Marketo), Salesforce, Google Analytics, and B2B advertising tools (including LinkedIn, AdWords, and Twitter). Webflow and Intercom experience is a plus
- Experience building and developing teams to assist in the execution of growth initiatives
- Experience leading strategy development and execution of commercial or customer acquisition campaigns that are sustainable and repeatable
- Strong analytical skills and able to strategically communicate the relationship between marketing results and business outcomes to drive cross-functional alignment
- Meticulous attention to detail, with strong organization and prioritization skills; comfortable switching gears and moving between projects seamlessly
- Cross-functional experience communicating and maintaining relationships with internal partners
Please note that immigration sponsorship (H-1B, TN, etc.) is not currently available for this position.
Our (FTE) benefits
- Competitive salary and equity
- Comprehensive health benefits for you and your family
- 401(k) plan
- Generous paid time off
- Paid parental leave
- Stipend to improve your work from home experience
ThreeFlow’s core values are the foundation of our culture and remain constant as we grow.