Director Of Operations 🔥
Bounce is the global leading platform for luggage storage with locations in 1,000 cities. Our mission is to build the largest tech-enabled retail chain in the world bringing net-new services to the mass market. We aim to build the “OS for brick & mortar SMB stores” powering new revenue channels at the “flip of a switch.”
We have global offices in San Francisco and Lisbon and are backed by some of the top investors in Silicon Valley and have an outstanding team that is continuously pushing the edge on what we can achieve.
Bounce is hiring a Director of Operations to build our operations department. Bounce has scaled to tens of thousands of monthly paying customers with no ops team until recently (now 1 junior employee). This is an exciting time to come in and create structure and processes around everything we do from hiring to customer support to general company operations.
This is a senior management position that will oversee People/HR functions, customer support, partner support, supply fulfillment, and more.
👷🏾♀️ What you’ll be doing
- Create structure and systems around company processes
- Hire and train various roles to build out the operations department
- Build our hiring process (we’ll also be hiring a recruiter)
- Find ways to help the other teams run more efficiently
- Oversee all other functions that are not customer/partner facing (accounting, admin, etc)
✅ Your profile
- Senior management experience leading company-wide operations teams
- People love working with you
- You move incredibly fast
- You are a jack of all trades
- You come from another tech startup
Bounce’s hybrid workplace includes remote and in-office roles. By applying to this position you will have an opportunity to share your preferred working location from the following:
In-office locations: Lisbon, Portugal
Remote location(s): Europe
Bounce is committed to welcoming everyone, regardless of gender identity, orientation or expression. Our mission is to remove exclusivity and barriers and encourage new thinking and perceptions, in a space of belonging. It is not about race, gender or age, it is about people. Without our people being their most creative and innovative selves, we are nothing.