Sr Devops – E-learning 🔥
We are a safety and security platform focused on leveraging mobile and cloud-based technologies to make the world a safer place. The LiveSafe platform is an enterprise-grade, cloud-based set of application programming interfaces (APIs) and applications that allow customers to provision user communities that can communicate with central safety, security, facilities, and even human resources (HR) resources quickly and efficiently. Customers access and work with the system through a suite of products. The technology stack consists of native mobile and Angular-based web applications that communicate with a Scala/Akka/Lagom-based backend hosted in AWS.
- Supports the existing AWS infrastructure. Able to debug/research/correct AWS infrastructure related items, such as, but not limited to ECS, ASG, EBS, VPC, RDS, security groups, Cloudwatch, Route53 etc
- Creates/maintains dashboards/monitors in cloudwatch and/or datadog
- Windows administration
- Acknowledging expiring SSL certificates, including creating, troubleshooting SSL Certificates for IIS, Apache, Nginx, and AWS.
- Out of business hours (On-call) responsibilities for both planned and unplanned activities.
- Strong IAC and Terraform expertise
- Experience in setting up CI/CD pipeline in AW
- Software deployment tools: Ansible/Puppet/Che
- Exposure with DevOps tools: Jenkins, CircleCI, Kubernetes, Ansible, etc.
- 3-4 years hands-on working experience AWS
- 2-4 years kubernetes administration
- 2-4 years of experience with Microservices , .NET Containers in a CI/CD environment
- 1-2 years of Experience with IAC, Terraform, Chef
- Experience with version control systems like Git
- Payment in USD.
- Free credentials for e-learning platforms.
- Remote workshops & activities.
- PTOs (5 days every six months, cumulative up to 10 days)