Technical Analyst 🔥
Classy is a fundraising platform that enables nonprofits to connect supporters with the causes they care about. Our Technical Services team is seeking a Technical Analyst to provide front-end software customizations and web development projects for our customers. The ideal candidate for this role will possess a balance of strong technical skills and exceptional customer focus with a desire to operate in a fast-paced environment.
What you’ll do:
- Engage directly with customers to develop web-based software customizations on top of the Classy fundraising platform
- Analyze, design, and develop software through delivering clean, maintainable code
- Successfully navigate the unique challenges that customers face when customizing campaigns to meet their business goals
- Establish the value of Classy Services by providing professional and timely customer communication
- Identify, monitor, mitigate, and communicate risks and scope changes that may arise during projects
- Translate learnings into product/experience improvements, process efficiencies and organizational effectiveness
- Work as part of a team to deliver shared goals while also thriving autonomously
- Work cross-functionally to ensure that clients feel supported and delighted throughout their time with Classy
What you bring (Required):
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related technical discipline or equivalent work experience
- 2-4 years of professional front-end software development experience with web-based technologies
- Familiarity with AngularJS, NodeJS, and/or React
- Ability to capture business requirements and translate them into technical tasks
- Experience with code versioning tools (GIT/Bitbucket)
- A sense of quality, and sharp engineering skills with strong computer science fundamentals
- Excellent client management and communication skills
- Highly organized, collaborative and detail-oriented
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and critical thinking abilities
- A bias towards action and a desire to consistently exceed expectations
What would be awesome to have (Preferred):
- Experience with Scrum/Agile development methodologies.
- Experience working with cloud computing services
- API automation and/or Postman runner development experience
Our amazing perks!
Market competitive pay
Rich healthcare benefits including employer paid premiums for medical/dental/vision (100% for employee only plans and 85% for employee + dependent plans) and employer HSA contributions.
401(k) retirement plan with company matching
Hybrid workplace with fully remote flexibility for many roles
Monetary support for new hire setup, hybrid work & wellbeing, family planning, and commuting expenses
A variety of mental and wellness programs to support employees
Generous paid parental leave and family planning stipend
Supportive time off policies including vacation, sick/mental health days, volunteer days, company holidays, and a floating holiday
Learning & development and recognition programs
Gives Back Program where employees can nominate a fundraiser every week for a donation from the company.
is a social enterprise that helps nonprofit organizations maximize their impact through a suite of world-class, online fundraising tools to accelerate social impact around the world. Based in San Diego, CA and trusted by organizations of all sizes, from the fastest-growing nonprofits like Team Rubicon and The Trevor Project, to some of the world's largest social organizations, such as The Salvation Army, Robin Hood Foundation, and Shriners Hospitals for Children, nonprofits use Classy’s platform to raise money, engage their communities, and advance their missions. Since 2011, Classy has powered tens of millions of donations from over 190 countries and raised over $4 billion for social good. Classy also hosts the Collaborative conference and the Classy Awards to spotlight the innovative work nonprofits are implementing around the globe. For more information, visit www.classy.org or follow Classy on Twitter @Classy.
Dedication to Diversity
Classy is working toward building a more diverse and inclusive environment that is representative of individuals of all backgrounds, experiences, and lifestyles, allowing all employees to feel comfortable being their true, authentic selves in a space that enables productivity and meaningful work.