Head Of Product, Bitbucket Cloud
Atlassian's Bitbucket Cloud is loved and used by millions of developers worldwide to drive innovation - be it electric cars, spaceships or robotic surgeries! Atlassian fuels the world's best software teams to help them build better software, even faster. Software is eating the world - and Atlassian is poised to grow drastically with the rise in importance of software development. You'll work closely with engineering, design, and product marketing to realize this vision and deliver an engaging experience. In addition you will lead and grow a team of exceptional Product Managers to drive our product at Atlassian.
On your first day, we'll expect you to have:
- 8+ years of product management experience leading teams across multiple product groups with a passion for seeing them grow
- You love obsessing over your customers, and working directly with design and engineering to ship delightful products
- Ability to prioritise among opportunities, balance the needs of our customers with those of our business, and clearly communicate the rationale behind your decisions
- Ability to paint a compelling vision to inspire your teams and senior stakeholders
- Good instincts matched with deep analytical thinking. You're comfortable defining and tracking key business and usage success metrics
- A track record of building relationships and influencing without authority at all levels of the organisation
- A strong technical background
- Experience with product management for software or development tools
- Have lead global Product teams
Whether you work in an office or a distributed team, Atlassian is highly collaborative and yes, fun! To support you at work (and play) we offer some fantastic perks: ample time off to relax and recharge, flexible working options, five paid volunteer days a year for your favourite cause, an annual allowance to support your learning & growth, unique ShipIt days, a company paid trip after five years and lots more.
More about Atlassian
Creating software that empowers everyone from small startups to the who’s who of tech is why we’re here. We build tools like Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, and Trello to help teams across the world become more nimble, creative, and aligned—collaboration is the heart of every product we dream of at Atlassian. From Amsterdam and Austin, to Sydney and San Francisco, we’re looking for people who want to write the future and who believe that we can accomplish so much more together than apart. At Atlassian, we’re committed to an environment where everyone has the autonomy and freedom to thrive, as well as the support of like-minded colleagues who are motivated by a common goal to: .
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.