Senior Data Integrations Engineer, It 🔥
Our platform allows our customers to uncover new insights, connect their strategy to their plans, and work in ways they had not previously thought possible.
We're growing fast, constantly innovating, and couldn't be prouder to help our customers move forward with confidence in a sophisticated and changing world.
We are looking for forward-thinking people who bend over backward to put customers first.
Because we fundamentally believe every colleague brings unique value to our whole.
We believe that for ourselves and for our customers.
As a Senior Data Integrations Engineer in the IT Enterprise Applications team, you will work on building advanced application integration solutions which enable business teams to streamline and automate critical Business processes.
Here at Anaplan, we have reinvented how companies see, plan, and run their businesses. Our platform allows our customers to uncover new insights, connect their strategy to their plans, and work in ways they had not previously thought possible. We’re growing fast, constantly innovating, and couldn’t be prouder to help our customers move forward with confidence in a sophisticated and changing world.
We are looking for forward-thinking people who bend over backward to put customers first. Individuals who thrive on challenge and are ready to grasp the opportunity of a lifetime. Because we fundamentally believe every colleague brings unique value to our whole. We are a workplace where each person feels seen, heard, and valued, and can contribute their unique talent to our collective effort. We believe that for ourselves and for our customers.
As a Senior Data Integrations Engineer in the IT Enterprise Applications team, you will work on building
advanced application integration solutions which enable business teams to streamline and automate critical Business processes. You'll design, architect, and build components to help automate and scale our Integrations platform. You will have a passion for acquiring, transforming, and integrating data across multiple Cloud applications with proven knowledge of API management and Integration technologies. With over 80+ Cloud apps used across Anaplan, this is an exciting opportunity to learn and explore new technologies and platforms. Our tech stack includes Python, Google Big query, AWS, Tableau, Informatica IICS and more.
- Design and implement highly scalable Integrations and data pipeline architecture in a Distributed systems/hybrid cloud environment to support transformations in key process domains like Lead-To-Cash, Procure-To-Pay, Hire-To-Retire and more.
- Identifying, crafting, and implementing internal process improvements including re-designing infrastructure for greater scalability, optimizing data delivery, and automating manual processes
- Build processes supporting data transformation, data structures, metadata, dependency, and workload management.
- Build self-service analytics tools that utilize the data pipeline to provide actionable insights into customer acquisition, operational efficiency, and other key business performance metrics.
- Research industry & market trends and evaluate emerging technologies like RPA, GraphQL to support digital transformation initiatives
- Implement code to the desired specification following the best practices, including tests (TDD) and documentation.
- Collaborate with operational stakeholders, including defining requirements, suggesting alternatives, and setting priorities.
- 8+ years of demonstrated ability with system/data integration, development, or implementation of enterprise and/or cloud software
- Demonstrated proficiency with Python or Java.
- Proficiency in any data integration/ETL technologies like Informatica, Mulesoft or Dell Boomi
- Familiarity with microservices based approach to data integrations
- Proficiency with the design, implementation, and deployment of scalable API services using RESTful standards
- Experience building and optimizing ‘big data’ data pipelines, architectures, and data sets.
- Working knowledge of message queuing, stream processing platforms like Kafka
- Solid understanding of database technologies, SQL, Data visualization tools
- Solid understanding of SaaS applications architecture and underlying integration patterns
- Experience with platforms like Google Big Query/ Snowflake, Informatica, UiPath/Automation Anywhere is a huge plus
Our Commitment to Diversity and InclusionBuild your job in a place that thrives on diversity, inclusion, and belonging. We believe in maintaining a hiring and working experience in which all people are respected and valued, regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes people unique. We hire you for who you are, and we want you to bring your true self to work every day! COVID-19Protecting the health and safety of our communities, including our employees and of those considering a career at Anaplan, is our highest priority. We continue to closely monitor the evolving situation and we appreciate your understanding and flexibility with any related changes to our interviewing process.