Inside Sales Representative
Quartet is a pioneering healthcare technology company striving to improve the lives of people with mental health conditions. We connect people to a personalized care team to get them the right care at the right time. Our collaborative technology platform and range of services brings together physicians, mental health providers, and insurance companies to effectively improve patient outcomes and drive down healthcare costs. Backed by $153MM in venture funding from top investors like Oak HC/FT, GV (formerly Google Ventures), F-Prime Capital Partners, Polaris Partners and Centene Corporation, Quartet is headquartered in NYC and is currently operating in several markets across the United States Pennsylvania, Washington, Northern California, New Jersey, North Carolina, Louisiana, and Illinois.
About the team & Opportunity:
The Inside Sales team is a fast-paced, driven, and highly motivated team that thrives on hitting individual and team level goals. We conduct both cold and warm outreach; working off target acquisition lists as well as following-up on our marketing acquisition campaigns. Our team connects with mental healthcare providers, practice decision makers, and practice staff in all of our markets to introduce them to Quartet, inform them on the value that Quartet can add to their practice, navigate questions and conversation about our mission, and effectively register and train the practice staff on the Quartet platform. This is a remote working opportunity, based anywhere in the US!
- Conduct a high volume of outbound calls to engage potential providers in Quartet's services
- Demonstrate an in-depth understanding of Quartet's services, content and solutions
- Identify key contacts within Mental Health practices and effectively communicate Quartet's value proposition to those contact
- Perform compelling virtual product demonstrations and carry through successful online registrations with Mental Health Provider
- Use CRM (Salesforce) to track, measure and optimize all call activity
- 1-3 years experience with high volume outbound calls, preferably in healthcare industry
- Self-driven, motivated and results oriented
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Strong critical thinking skills, ability to pivot during challenging conversation
- Understanding and use of Strategic Selling techniques and CRM systems
Quartet is committed to building a diverse team and fostering an inclusive culture, and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We embrace and encourage our employees' differences in race, religion, color, national origin, gender, family status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, veteran status, disability, pregnancy, medical conditions, and other characteristics. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Quartet does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Quartet will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Quartet.
Please note: Quartet interview requests and job offers only originate from quartethealth.com email addresses (e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org). Quartet will also never ask for bank information (e.g. account and routing number), social security numbers, passwords, or other sensitive information to be delivered via email. If you receive a scam email or wish to report a security issue involving Quartet, please notify us at: email@example.com.
Have someone to refer? Email firstname.lastname@example.org to submit their details to us.