Senior Site Reliability Engineer - Munich Based or Remote 🔥
Senior Site Reliability Engineer (SRE) - Munich OR Remote based
We're Celonis, the global leading Process Mining software company and one of the world's fastest-growing SaaS firms. We believe that every company can unlock its full execution capacity - and for that, we need you to join us as a Senior SRE to drive the product and ensure its end-to-end availability and performance.
PLEASE NOTE: Celonis is offering fully remote work opportunities for Senior Software Engineers. This role will require occasional travel to our Engineering HUB in (Munich).
You will be a part of a team that owns the health of our core product, which is pivotal to our success. You will be part of a critical team, who apply critical software engineering and SRE principles throughout the business.
- You will consistently improve monitoring, metrics and KPIs as well as define and implement missing SLOs
- Implement processes and automations to ensure prevention of problem recurrence and document the acquired
- Drive blameless lessons learned
- Drive knowledge sharing across all teams.
The qualifications you need:
- Solid experience within the SRE domain and an excellent background in software engineering
- Programming knowledge covering Java and Spring Boot. Python (or a similar scripting language in Linux environment) would be a plus
- Good experience working with large scale distributed systems and have worked with Docker and Kubernetes
- Hands-on Cloud experience (Docker & Kubernetes)
What Celonis can offer you:
- The unique opportunity to work within a new category of technology, Execution Management
- Location flexibility! The option to work from our Tech Hubs on a hybrid model, or fully remote from one of our selected locations
- Investment in your personal growth and skill development (clear career paths, internal mobility opportunities, mentorships, yearly development stipend)
- Great compensation and benefits packages (stock options, 401(K) matching, generous time off, parental leave, and more)
- Work from home support (mindfulness tools such as Headspace, monthly remote working stipend, flexible working hours, virtual events and workshops)
- A global and growing team of Celonauts from diverse backgrounds to learn from and work with
- An open-minded culture with innovative, autonomous teams
- Employee resource communities to help you feel connected, valued and seen (Women@Celonis, Parents@Celonis, Pride@Celonis, Resilience@Celonis, and more)
- A clear set of that guide everything we do: Live for Customer Value, The Best Team Wins, We Own It, and Earth Is Our Future
Celonis believes that every company can unlock its full execution capacity. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of applications, and developer studio and platform capabilities for business executives and users to eliminate billions in corporate inefficiencies. Celonis has thousands of global customers and is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York City, USA with 15 offices worldwide.
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. .