Academics Team Generalist
Salary $70,000 – $80,000
iTutor is the leading solution provider for educator placement. iTutor’s mission is to transform student’s lives by providing the highest quality educational support through live-streaming instruction, anywhere at any time. We partner with school districts and college access programs across North America to expand school walls with real-time, synchronous personalized virtual learning through advanced technology and our large community of State-Certified Teachers.
We are proud of the culture we are creating and actively seek incredible talent to enhance our fully remote & dynamic team!
iTutor.com is looking for an Academics Team Generalist who is passionate about student education. This person will bridge responsibilities between our Academic Research and Educator Management teams. The ideal candidate is solutions-oriented, great at creative problem-solving, and comfortable with some ambiguity.
- Utilize iTutor’s research-based evaluation rubric to assess teacher performance throughout the year at regular intervals and implement iTutor’s coaching plan to support the development of high-quality teachers. .
- Work with the team to revise, as needed, the Educator contract agreement that informs teachers of their roles, responsibilities, and the Company’s expectations.
- Support educator escalations due to breach in policy by conducting conversations around adherence and status of engagement.
- Collaborate in the planning and implementation of ongoing professional development opportunities to ensure teachers are proficient with the Company’s tech stack, instructional and tutoring models, operating procedures and policies, and assessment/grade book tools.
- In collaboration with the Academics Team, track and identify emerging trends in online learning in the K-12 marketplace and make recommendations to the Company’s leadership.
- Provide educators resources/content on how to best understand and utilize student performance data to inform instruction.
- Work in collaboration with academic research to clean, organize, and analyze student performance data.
- Conduct literature reviews to support academic writing for research and impact briefs.
- Provide thought-leadership to marketing and sales efforts in the development of new educational program offerings consistent with the capabilities of iTutor.