Senior Product Designer 🔥
SeatGeek believes live events are powerful experiences that unite humans. With our technological savvy and fan-first attitude we’re simplifying and modernizing the ticketing industry.
Whether it’s celebrating your favorite team’s victory, dancing to your favorite DJ with thousands of new friends, or enjoying your favorite Broadway show, one thing is for certain: nothing beats live. SeatGeek is on a mission to transform the $300 billion ticketing industry. Ticketing is complex; the variety of end users and UX flows makes for challenging and fascinating design work. We’ve created products for fans and venues that make ticketing easier, more modern, and more fun. We’ve done a lot already, and we’re excited to grow our design team so we can keep innovating. Join us!
Product design at SeatGeek
We’re a group of passionate, humble, and curious designers and researchers distributed across the globe. We pride ourselves on our attention to detail and culture of craftsmanship. We believe collaboration is the key to our success, and that great ideas can come from anyone, regardless of experience, title, or background. We value maker time, asynchronous communication, lifelong learning, and making space to gain the perspectives and experiences needed to create our best work and live our best lives.
What you’ll do
You’ll work closely with a cross functional team of product managers, engineers, data analysts, and user researchers to advance user and business goals. Your work will focus on:
- Defining user-centered problem statements to bring clarity to what we’re trying to accomplish and why it’s important to fans.
- Conceptualizing and designing solutions that push forward user and business goals.
- Working with your research and product partners to uncover user problems and evaluate solutions.
- Producing high fidelity deliverables that obsess with implementation ease just as much as pixel-perfection
- Driving design quality forward with designs that instill trust with our users and deliver moments of delight
- Collaboratively improving our design systems to ensure consistency and high quality experiences across all our products.
Who you are
- 10+ years of product design experience.
- You have a 4+ hours of overlap with a 9:30am-5:30pm workday (US East Coast).
- You’ve been part of successful cross-functional and outcome-oriented teams.
- You have an eye for detail and a high-bar for design quality.
- You get just as excited about defining the problem as you do about exploring solutions.
- Value lifelong learning and are always looking for new ways to learn and grow.
- Equity stake
- Flexible work environment, allowing you to work as many days a week in the office as you’d like or 100% remotely
- A WFH stipend to support your home office setup
- Flexible PTO
- Up to 16 weeks of paid family leave
- 401(k) matching program
- Health, vision, dental, and life insurance
- Annual subscriptions to Headspace, Ginger.io, and One Medical
- $120 a month to spend on tickets to live events
- Annual subscription to Spotify, Apple Music, or Amazon music
The salary range for this role is $120,000-$200,000. Actual compensation packages within that range are based on a wide array of factors unique to each candidate, including but not limited to skill set, years and depth of experience, certifications, and specific location.
SeatGeek is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment regardless of race, color, religion, creed, age, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, military or veteran status, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law. As an equal opportunities employer, we recognize that diversity is a positive attribute and we welcome the differences and benefits that a diverse culture brings. Come join us!