Associate Product Manager
Our mission is to help our customers advance their financial well-being through a variety of products including personal loans, home equity lines of credit and the upcoming launch of our first credit card product.
Our diverse culture rewards accountability and cross functional teamwork because we believe this encourages innovative thinking and helps us deliver on our mission.
We're on a mission to hire the very best, and we are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity.
It is important to us that every hire connects with our vision, mission, and core values.
Join a leading fintech company that's democratizing finance for all! Our Values Accountability at all levels drives results Collaboration creates better solutions Excellence leads to longevity Diversity fuels our innovation Simplicity guides our user experience Integrity defines all our relationships COVID-19 Vaccination Policy Prosper is continuing to grow our team during the COVID-19 pandemic, conducting fully remote hiring and onboarding processes.
Prosper's top priority is the health and safety of our employees and of the communities we serve, including our customers, partners, prospects, and candidates.
Problems You Will Solve
- Understand our customers’ & prospects’ user needs
- Work closely with the lead PM to understand the roadmap and business rationale for the key capabilities this associate PM will own
- Work with internal stakeholders from marketing, legal, operations, and executive management to translate business needs into product requirements
- Define and build features that optimize the way search engines crawl, index and rank Prosper Marketplace
- Work with designers, developers (both locally and remotely), Q/A testers and subject matter experts to get requirements well scoped, designed, tested and launched
- Be able to drive disruptive innovative solutions in a customer centric and agile environment
- Monitor and understand the key metrics governing your product features, with an eye toward continuously improving them through ongoing product innovation
- Work with engineering and data science to analyze data and conduct experiments (A/B tests) in order to optimize the product in pursuit of an improved customer experience and business metrics.
- Establish product delivery timelines in close collaboration with the development team
- Keep stakeholders updated on project process and trade-offs
- Ability to lead and resolve questions and conflicts across organizational stakeholders
- Be an impactful contributor within the group
All About You
- 1-2 years of relevant product management or technology development experience
- Demonstrated success defining and launching excellent consumer facing features
- Proven ability to understand the business and engineering sides and get into technical detail
- Ability to assume a strong sense of responsibility and ownership in a fast-paced environment
- Desire to dive deeply into specific functional areas and learn a domain
- Desire to innovate and come up with ideas to help drive the product forward
- Excellent project management skills - delivery and action oriented
- Superior communication skills
- Experience in financial services a plus
- Ability to handle changing tasks and priorities and adapt quickly
What We Offer
- The opportunity to collaborate with a team of creative, fun, and driven colleagues on products that have an immediate and significant impact on people's lives
- The opportunity to work in a fast-paced environment with experienced industry leaders
- Flexible time off, comprehensive health coverage, competitive salary, 401(k) employer match, paid parental leave
- Wellness benefits including access to mental health resources, virtual HIIT and yoga workouts
- A bevy of other perks including Udemy access, childcare assistance, pet insurance discounts, legal assistance, and additional discounts through Perkspot
- The ability to work remotely in the United States