Channel Sales Representative
At Qualia, we’ve built a new class of real estate technology that simplifies home buying and selling into an easy, understandable, and secure process. Our products bring together users from across the real estate ecosystem—homebuyers and sellers, lenders, title and escrow agents, and real estate agents—onto a single shared platform, providing greater clarity and transparency to real estate transactions. Today, millions of consumers use Qualia to close on homes every year.WHAT YOU'LL WORK ON
The Channel Sales Team is an entrepreneurial group focused on growing the company. We are responsible for building and facilitating strong relationships between our title customers and their lender partners. At its core, this is a business development role where you’ll wear many hats from relationship building to sales development to business expansion consultation. We are also adept at working across departments in the company, such as Customer Success, Sales, Marketing, Business Development, and Product.
On any given day you will find yourself building relationships both inside and outside the company, sourcing new business opportunities, leading a discovery call, developing strategic plans alongside customers to generate new lender business, or working alongside our sales team to close a deal.
The Channel Sales Representative works closely with our title customers to understand their existing lender partner relationships and workflows to uncover gaps in process. Conversations center around cost efficiency, security and customer satisfaction for title companies looking to increase mortgage capacity. The successful Channel Sales AD will take both a short and long term approach to working with title companies to understand how Connect can dramatically enhance how they conduct business with lenders.
- Develop, cultivate and own customer relationships with relevant influencers and decision makers to generate new lender business opportunities, accelerate existing sales opportunities and drive revenue for Qualia
- Research customers, identifying ideal title companies to hold discovery conversations with
- Successfully meet assigned targets for customer discovery conversations and lender introductions resulting in closed deals in assigned customer accounts/region
- Drive alignment with lender sales, marketing and product teams to maximize awareness of market opportunities
YOUR BACKGROUND THAT LIKELY MAKES YOU A MATCH
- 2-4 years in a customer success, industry relations or business development role
- A high-energy, creative, and resourceful self-starter who demonstrates outstanding leadership skills, business ownership, and personal accountability
- A strong ability to prioritize work within a complex, fast-paced environment
- Experience in a business development, channel sales, account management or partner role
- Strong storytelling and communication skills
- Ability to work independently as well as the ability to work as a team player in a team environment
- Tolerance for new situations and ambiguity
- Attention to detail & demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to work cross-functionally and align teams to work towards common goals
- Preferred: Knowledge of sales tools/CRM like Salesforce, Outreach, G-Suite
WHY QUALIAQualia is made up of incredibly bright, mission-driven coworkers who are passionate about using technology to solve real world problems—and we’re growing quickly. In order to continue building an engaging and dynamic organization, we’re committed to giving everyone the support they need to do great work.
Our benefits package is designed to allow our team members to be their best selves, both in and out of the workplace. In addition to comprehensive health plans, a 401k program, and commuter benefits, we prioritize family and personal well-being through professional development, parental leave, and a flexible time off policy. The team is temporarily remote during the pandemic, but Qualia offers a robust online onboarding program to train new hires, biweekly all hands meetings, daily meditation sessions, and a variety of internal virtual events to keep employees connected.
We believe diverse perspectives and backgrounds are critical to building great technology, and our goal is to cultivate an environment where people feel equally valued and respected. Qualia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace, and we welcome applicants from all backgrounds regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age, citizenship, socioeconomic status, disability, or veteran status.