Product Manager 🔥
About SureSwift Capital
You made it. You found the dream job you’re looking for where people and culture come first. If that’s as important to you as it is to us then please keep reading.
At SureSwift, we’re building the company we want to work for, and we’d like to give you the opportunity to join our fully remote team of 130+ people in 14 time zones around the world.
While we do work hard, we all work remote, and according to our own schedules that make the most sense for ourselves and our families. There are no cubicles, no offices, and there is zero commute time...unless you decide to work from the beach or a coffee shop, and that’s up to you.
We value creating a diverse and inclusive work environment and are committed to building a culture where everyone thrives! SureSwift Capital is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
About the Products:
In this role, you will have the opportunity to contribute to a number of SureSwift Capital businesses including , , , and more.
Your Daily Challenges
When we welcome you aboard we’ll introduce you to your team, which consists of your General Manager, Technical Delivery Manager, Customer Happiness Lead, Sales & Marketing Lead, and other Product Managers. These are the people you’ll work closely with day-to-day.
Once you get settled in and learn more about the team, your day to day activities as a part-time Product Manager will look something like this:
- Create and implement a Product strategy with the team that grows business revenue
- Create, communicate, and maintain a Product roadmap that holds stakeholders accountable for outputs and milestones.
- Make decisions based on your understanding of road mapping for revenue based on; closing, maintaining, selling, or growing a company.
- Analyze competitors and customer base
- Break down big ideas into manageable pieces of work for your team
- Validate, prioritize, and rollout features that contribute to increased business revenue
- You’ll write epics and user stories
- You’ll prioritize user stories to be developed in 2-week sprints by your development team
- You’ll lead a weekly sprint planning and team meeting.
- You'll collab with your development and customer happiness team on new feature development to increase revenue
- You’ll work directly with your Customer Happiness team to ensure customers are getting timely, accurate responses
- Work with the UI/UX team to build intuitive user interfaces
- Oversee delivery cycles to ensure the story reaches the team's Definition of Done
- Increase TAM by identifying personas who would benefit from our product
- Identify use cases that would increase the ARPU of our existing customer base
- Lead and influence stakeholders in the development, customer happiness, marketing/growth, design
- Measure the impact of the initiatives the team is working on
- Report on business outcomes
Your Experience and Qualifications
- 3+ years of experience working as a product manager
- Experience growing revenue and profit of software businesses
- Experience working in product management/marketing/growth on SaaS businesses
- Experience writing feature requirements and user stories
- Experience collaborating with developers in an agile environment and sprint planning
- Good technical understanding of APIs
- Data analysis - advanced skills, analytics platforms (Google Analytics)
- Data-driven decision making
- Excellent and clear communication skills, both written & verbal
- Self-starter, capable of working independently
- Strong organization, multi-tasking, and time management skills
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Experience working in an entrepreneurial/startup environment
- Experience working with remote teams
Compensation varies with experience and qualifications. This job is a Part-Time remote / work from home position.
Background checks will be conducted on final candidates.
Thanks for taking the time to read about this opportunity.