Customer Success Manager
Hone is the next-generation live training platform for managers and leaders. We help high-growth companies deploy and scale best-in-class management training with a measurable impact on their success. We combine live learning experiences — like small group classes led by expert coaches — with a behavior change platform that reinforces learnings, offers access to “just-in-time” content and classes, and measures growth over time. And since most high-growth companies have small learning experience teams, we help learning experience professionals punch above their weight class by making program rollout and reporting easy, whether for dozens or thousands of employees. We’ve already helped organizations like Rosetta Stone, Harvard University, GoFundMe, WorldRemit, Casper, and Clear reach their goals. Come join us as we help more organizations reach their learning & development goals!
Why Join Us
We’re a startup with experienced founders (CEO Tom Griffiths co-founded gaming unicorn FanDuel; Savina Perez built successfully acquired HR Tech companies). We’re on a mission to reimagine learning at work, and backed by some of Silicon Valley’s top investors. It’s an exciting place to be, and joining at this early stage will be an incredible journey where you will have an outsized impact on our company, culture, and customers.
We work flexibly and remote first in US timezones, so you can work from home (or anywhere), a coworking space (we provide a stipend), or one of our hub offices. We’re dedicated to building an exceptional experience for our learners, and an ambitious, productive, fun environment for our team.
About The Role
The Customer Success Manager is the trusted advisor for building relationships, driving key components of our business and empowering our customers to fulfill their goals. The CSM partners frequently with various internal teams to execute seamless onboarding, drive product adoption, renewals, and expansions. Lastly, as the voice of our customers, the CSM plays an integral role in ensuring we’re developing the perfect product for our clients.
- Being a Trusted Advisor: Build strong relationships with our clients to understand their needs and ensure their success with the Hone platform.
- Managing Onboardings: Work with multiple client team members and internal team members to successfully onboard program participants.
- Managing Client Engagement and Health: Through regular check-ins, QBRs, and email engagement, stay in touch with our clients and ensure they’re having a stellar experience with Hone.
- Product Adoption: Partner with our Product team to increase product adoption and actively manage customer feedback.
- Leading Renewals and Expansion Conversations: Work with Sales to ensure clients renew and/or expand their partnership with us.
- Partnering with Other Departments: As the voice of our customers, the CSM must effectively communicate and partner with other departments on various internal projects.
- 4+ years of B2B SaaS customer success, account management, or consulting experience
- Strong customer-facing and presentation skills with the ability to establish credibility with executives
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment (experience in a high-growth start-up is a plus)
- Expert level project management skills with the ability to prioritize and re-prioritize, swiftly, on an as needed basis.
- Positive attitude, empathy, and high energyHigh attention to detail and self-awareness to confirm any uncertainties, if needed, before taking action
- Ability to take initiative and adapt
- Comfortable with setting client expectations
- Managing internal team expectations and working collaboratively with multiple departments
- Superb written and verbal communication skills
- Big mission: we’re revolutionizing the leadership training industry
- The challenge: make a big impact by joining a fast-growing team in its early stages
- Great benefits: we offer health, dental and vision benefits
- Great people: make an impact on something that truly helps people alongside an incredible team
- We care about diversity: diversity allows us to build an excellent learner experience. We are an equal opportunity employer and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status