Customer Service Sales Consultant **remote, Work From Home ** 🔥
USA, Louisville, KY
USA, Atlanta, GA, USA, Austin, TX, USA, Chicago, IL, USA, Columbus, OH, USA, Durham, NC, USA, Indianapolis, IN, USA, Jacksonville, FL
Job Posting Title
Customer Service Sales Consultant **Remote, Work from Home **
Our Customer Service Sales Consultant is at the heart of our business to shoppers who are selecting appliances to be the heart of their home. They engage consumers on their shopping journey, providing personalized shopping assistance in a format that suits the shopper's needs whether via chat, email, or phone. From pre-purchase product expertise, conversion to sale, ordering and billing support, to delivery and post-sale use and care, the consultants will offer a full-service experience designed to bring happiness and well-being to every home. This is an hourly plus incentive role with the team and individual goals for delivering differentiated ownership experience and sales conversion.
This is a remote, work from home position. Preference is for the Eastern or Central timezone.
What you will Do
- Deliver an exceptional shopping experience when assisting shoppers through the ordering process via email, phone, live chat, or text.
- Maximize sales conversion through excellent customer service, product knowledge, and follow-through calls and emails to finalize sales and meet KPI.
- Pursuit of exceptional quality of experience, achievement of sales goals, and stand-out individual performance, all of which will qualify to be rewarded with additional monetary incentives.
- Develop a deep level of product knowledge, features, benefits, and remain up to date with new product introductions.
- Express the business brand image and mission in every interaction with owners and potential owners.
- Exceed customers’ expectations by providing the highest level of care and service from the time an inquiry is made until the order is delivered and through the ownership experience.
- Ensure orders are processed timely and accurately. Address any order adjustments and billing corrections completely. Support post-purchase ownership experience including delivery and service scheduling, replacement parts ordering, and consumer relations activities.
- Work professionally with fellow consultants by supporting the overall team objectives and providing backup as needed.
- Proactively utilize the CRM system to record and maintain shopper/ owner information, feedback, and insights to be used by internal teams to drive business success.
- Understand the value of the retail channel partners and how to qualify leads appropriately to enhance brand loyalty across all channels.
- Own the resolution of any owner billing adjustments, delivery issues, and post-sale service or consumer relations issues. Work with adjacent teams as needed to ensure an effortless experience for the owner.
- Must be able to work a shift from 9:00 a.m. - 5:30 p.m. EST (with a rotating 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. Saturday shift).
- Associates degree from an accredited university or college or equivalent work experience.
- Previous customer service experience or internet sales experience; 5+ years in consumer-facing or sales roles.
- Track record of sales success and/or exceptional customer support.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Computer literate with typing skills and the ability to learn new applications quickly.
- Proven ability to work well in a team environment to achieve personal, team, and company-wide goals.
- For internal GEA applicants: Fully satisfactory performance and attendance in current position.
- Strong work ethic with integrity, self-motivation, and personal responsibility.
- Experience with GE Appliances Call Centers or equivalent customer service experience.
- Previous sales and phone-based experience.
- Ability to convert shoppers to buyers through the shopping journey to purchase by exhibiting stellar product knowledge and developing strong rapport.
- Proactive in staying up to date with all promotional opportunities that will deliver the best value for shoppers.
- Entrepreneurial spirit; desire to exceed sales goals.
GE Appliances is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Show more Show less