Fully remote: This job is remote anywhere in the US. The only limitation on work location is access to high-speed internet and having a quiet workspace.
Compensation: base salary + sales commission
$60'000 - $100'000
Siren Group is a fast-growing online advertising company offering a unique combination of technology and human capital. We are currently building a product focusing on home improvement services in the U.S., where our top priority is outstanding, high-quality service, and attention to people.
Being a very successful firm already, with stable double-digit annual growth and a strong trajectory, we are aiming for even more explosive expansion! Our success will be achieved through a highly professional and creative team, which we are actively developing.
- Siren has a culture centered around our five core values: Deliver An Outstanding Result; Challenge the Status Quo & Drive Innovation; Collaborate With Openness & Respect; Operate with Honesty & Transparency; Be Flexible.
- Operating in ultra-competitive markets, we attract professionals who want to win and work toward that goal with a single-minded purpose.
- We deeply care about each of our team members, giving our people the opportunity to learn, develop and grow together with the company.
- We can guarantee that you will never be bored as at Siren, you will have a chance to work on many challenging and ambitious tasks.
- Qualify and win new customers across the US for our advertising services;
- Achieve this through cold-calling, emailing, industry events, and other measures. Our excellent reputation in the industry and a dedicated prospecting team that provides high quality leads to the Sales Managers offer strong support;
- Build strong relationships with those customers;
- Proactively pursue new customer opportunities and constantly search for new ones;
- Work closely with potential customers to help them understand how our services can create value for them;
- Deliver compelling presentations on our services to potential customers;
- Meet and exceed the set sales targets and KPIs;
- Track individual sales goals and report them regularly (using CRM System);
- Constantly challenge the sales process and work with the team (and other departments) to continuously improve it;
- Be a brand ambassador and reflect the Siren values at all times.
- 2-5 years of experience in sales (experience within home improvement industry preferred);
- Proven track record of achieving (or exceeding) individual sales targets;
- Be familiar with digital marketing and advertising fundamentals;
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written) to clearly convey the benefits of Siren’s services and the value that is being created for the customer;
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work well with people and build up relationships (both internal and external);
- Able to listen to customers and constructively address their needs;
- Thrive at the challenge to deliver outstanding results;
- Be results-driven, a problem solver, and have strong analytical capabilities;
- Be a team player.
- Competitive compensation according to your skills, experience, and professional accomplishments;
- Generous paid vacation, sick leave, and paid holidays;
- Flexible work hours, when it is convenient to plan your working and personal time;
- Work in one of the most dynamic and fastest-growing industries;
- Ambitious and challenging tasks with a high degree of responsibility and independence;
- Multicultural environment;
- Supportive, friendly, and professional team, which you can always rely on;
- An allowance program for compensation of expenses for fitness activities and the purchase of technical equipment;
- Paid training (school, events, conferences).
If this sounds like you, we should talk!Show more Show less