Gift Processing Supervisor
The Morton Arboretum is a world-renowned nonprofit organization dedicated to protecting and growing trees locally and globally. We are seeking a gift processing supervisor to join our team to be responsible for the day-to-day activities related to gift processing. The successful candidate will have prior experience working in an advancement/development office, enjoying learning new technology, comfortable working in a fast-paced setting, able to meet deadlines, work independently and as part of a team. You’ll be part of a great team working together to make the Arboretum exceptional.
Position Summary: Responsible for day-to day coordination of gift processing activities and transactional reporting. Maintains complete and accurate records of gifts received and reconciles daily activity of all data flowing into Salesforce from third party applications.
- Set priorities, and manage all gift processing activity.
- Create audit reports and other metrics to assess data integrity, making recommendations on where opportunities exist and where improvements should be made. Report creation will be done in collaboration with the Development Coordinator, Database and Development Coordinator, Operations.
- Maintain all constituent and gift records in accordance with best practices and organizational processes.
- Partner with the Manager of Development Operations to assess, develop, and implement policies and procedures to guide accurate database utilization, data entry, gift processing, and reporting, and to protect sensitive donor information.
- Coordinate the data flow from third party data applications, such as online e-commerce and plug-in platforms, into Salesforce and subsequent reporting.
- Recommend areas for processes improvement and coordinate technology enhancements for efficient gift processing.
- Assist with departmental special events and projects as required.
- Supervise Gift Processor. Duties include recruitment and selection, scheduling and job assignments, performance feedback, recognition, and staff development and training in keeping with the Arboretum’s policies and procedures.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Physical Demands: Requires some physical activity: limited lifting and carrying (up to 20 lbs.).
- Work Environment: Fast-paced office environment, with prolonged periods in front of a computer screen.
- Equipment: General office equipment.
For full consideration, please include resume and cover letter with application.
All Arboretum employees will be required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide proof of that status in order to maintain their employment.