Creative Content Writer
Designity is your on-demand, virtual creative team - a design tech startup backed by Audible! We have spent five years perfecting the first virtual design model that allows U.S-Based freelance creatives to team up and collaborate on design and marketing projects. Our collaborative model is so unique and mutually beneficial for both creatives and clients, it has enabled us to double our revenues each year for the past five years, with 2020 being our strongest growth year despite the pandemic.
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of something huge and disruptive as you’ll be responsible for the ideation and execution of educational content in the field of design and marketing. Our goal is to be an industry thought leader by writing a series of educational content in the field of design and marketing. This content will be in the form of blogs, social media posts, public relations, sales collaterals, and most importantly our brand new digital platform. This platform will enable us to scale our proven model, and revenues ten-fold, becoming a brand every creative know.
- Ideation for educational topics in the field of design and marketing.
- Researching the aforementioned topics and synthesizing the information into meaningful original content.
- On a weekly basis, you will be writing blog posts, social media content, email campaigns.
- Updating and optimizing our website and sales collateral with engaging and relevant content.
- Collaborating with a digital product team to develop content for our new innovative platform.
- The opportunity is given the capacity to collaborate with our creative directors on content needs for client projects.
- Knowledgeable in Graphic Design and/or Digital Marketing space - This position primarily involves writing content within these fields, and without firsthand knowledge and experience of creating designs, working on branding or marketing, etc you will be unable to effectively write engaging and relevant content.
- Supreme confidence in your ability to conduct research and from it derive meaningful ideas to generate 100% original content.
- Experience in breaking down large content into different formats, such as social media, blog posts, website content, etc.
- Working knowledge of SEO and how it applies to content creation.
- Experience developing content guidelines.
- Full-time position, 401k, and health insurance benefits possible.
- Fully remote within the USA permanently.
- Any US time zone (Eastern, Central, Mountain, Pacific).
- All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.