Freelance Front End Developer 🔥
Want to work with a highly collaborative team whose proven website designs get 2-3 times as many leads as industry norms?
Are you passionate about:
- Building websites and looking for a challenge?
- Have an eye for good design?
- Accessibility and excellent user experience?
- Clean, well-documented, and elegant code?
- Core Vitals and fast-loading sites?
- Digging in code to troubleshoot issues?
- Staying on top of the latest web design and development trends?
We’re a 20+ person values-driven fully remote digital marketing agency that gets superior results providing medical practices with more new patient leads. You’ll be helping with a variety of development needs—WordPress websites, accessibility, integrations, site optimization, and development problem-solving.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities
- Front-end UX/UI design, wireframing, and coding of customer-facing digital assets
- Follow design guidelines, best practices, industry standards, and accessibility standards.
- Implement and maintain website policies and incorporate them with content produced for the websites.
- Maintain well-documented, reusable, and transferrable code
- Execute animated elements in web page designs
- Perform and report on web performance testing
- SEO – code metadata to optimize websites for Organic Search purposes and demonstrate results increasing site rankings and search traffic
- Support and participate in managing multiple projects at one time
- Assisting with the user experience for mobile, desktop, and other platforms
- Create cascading style sheets (CSS) that are consistent across all browsers and platforms; test and review CSS changes across browsers and operating systems
- Work with the extended team to develop methodologies and practices for the introduction of new site features including innovative, interactive technologies
- Optimize code for Core Vitals (maximize speed and scalability
- Monitor and ensure quality assurance across all platforms, devices, and browsers
- Bring simplicity and user-friendliness to user flows and experiences.
Competencies, Skills, and Abilities
- Web-savvy individual with expertise in web graphic and user interface design
- Proficient in Photoshop, InDesign other visual design, and wire-framing tools
- Familiar with WHM and Cpanel
- Good knowledge of DNS
- Proficient in WordPress and theme & plugin development
- Experienced with the Bootstrap Framework
- Knowledge of SEO best practices
- Excellent project management, planning, teamwork, and communication skills
- Experience with A/B testing
- Experience with Website Metric Tools
- Work effectively both independently and as part of a team
Education & ExperienceBachelors of Science in Computer Science or equivalent in IT, Web Programs and/or eCommerce experience3+ years of Front End Development experience – ideally in a digital marketing environment