Senior Frontend Engineer 🔥
I’m Nicolas, TestGorilla’s Head of Engineering. We’re a fast-growingthat helps hiring teams make better hiring decisions faster and bias-free.
We’re accelerating the development of our product to serve the growing demand from our customers. That’s why we’re looking for a Frontend Engineer to join our great team.The proposition
● The opportunity to work in a fast-growing, VC-backed HR tech startup
● Competitive package incl. bonus and stock options
● Your hours are flexible, and so is your vacation
● You can work wherever you want – We work remotely!
We are looking for a Senior Frontend Engineer to join our engineering department and help us bring our product to Enterprise level maturity. Your work will directly impact hundreds of thousands of users around the world.
As a senior member of the engineering team, you will build and deliver frontend solutions to provide extraordinary product experiences for our users, including SPAs and reusable components for the rapid growth of all our products.
You’ll own the design, code, and deployment of solutions and make sure they perform and scale in production.You’ll spend time on the following
● Take full ownership of the frontend; from low-level optimizations to improving user experience.
● Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
● Ensure the technical feasibility ofand propose features and functionalities to the product team.
● Optimize the application for maximum speed and scalability.
● Lead the entire software development and delivery cycle from ideation to deployment and everything in between.
● Efficiently utilize DevOps tools and practices to deliver high-quality software as well as value to end customers as early as possible.
● Work in a collaborative, talented distributed team across Europe, United States, South America, and Asia.
● You will act as a mentor for less-experienced team members through both your technical knowledge and leadership skills.Here’s what we’re looking for
● You have at least 7 years of experience designing, implementing, running, and maintaining production front-end code using modern client-side development frameworks based on JS/TS such as.
● You strive for excellence: pixel-perfect, high-quality code, and lightning-fast load times.
● You care deeply about building a world-class engineering team.
● You have a solid understanding of UX/UI design, usability, and accessibility.
● You are passionate about improving skills and learning new technologies.
● You enjoy influencing others and always advocate for technical excellence while being open to change.
● You’re resilient in ambiguous situations and can approach challenges from multiple perspectives.
● You have strong written and verbal communication skills. You can validate your decisions and communicate them clearly.Bonus points if …
● you have experience in a SaaS product based company
● you are comfortable with Agile methods, such as Extreme Programming (XP), Scrum, and/or Kanban
● have a working knowledge of cloud technology such as, Azure, Kubernetes, and Docker
Here at TestGorilla, we eat our own dog food. We use our assessment platform to make sure we make the best hiring decisions faster and bias-free. I took one too and I enjoyed it!
So if this role sounds like a good fit for you, I’d like youso we can get a better idea about whether you would fit the role. It’s also a great opportunity for you to get to know our product!
If you’re hired, I’ll do everything I can to help you succeed at TestGorilla and throughout the rest of your career.