Senior Associate, Product Success
Location: Flexible within the United States
Position is available: Immediately
WHO WE ARE
Every student deserves opportunities in life, and every educator committed to providing those opportunities deserves support. Those beliefs drive us to work alongside schools to support great teaching so that we can work towards guaranteeing that all students are receiving high quality instruction. We partner with over 900 schools - both district and charter - in underserved communities around the country, thus impacting more than 330,000 students. Third-party evaluations confirm that when schools have the right basic conditions in place and partner with ANet, they achieve 6-8 months of additional learning over a two-year period compared to schools not partnering with ANet.
At ANet we are committed to living out our, both across our organization and with our partners. We acknowledge that systemic inequities impact student access to opportunities and that in order to ensure educational equity for all students, we must center on the experiences of those from marginalized communities to guide our work. We work to deepen our understanding of how race, class, power and privilege influence the education system as well as influence our own perspectives. To do so, we provide ongoing learning opportunities through org-wide professional development, affinity groups, working groups, and resource sharing.
We are seeking a SeniorAssociate to join the Product Success team. Product Success works closely with multiple teams to help partners appreciate the value and achieve impact from ANet's instructional and technology products. The Senior Associate will shape and implement onboarding, in-year training, resources, and targeted engagement required for partners to be successful.. Senior Associates will leverage a wide variety of data sources to understand product engagement and proactively anticipate issues to support targeted intervention. Given this role will impact the experience of hundreds of partner schools, a successful candidate will be able to keep student, teacher, and leader experience front and center in everything that they do. The Senior Associate will report to the Director, Product Success.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
Develop, and curate, thoughtful resources, trainings, and communication that articulate the purpose and value of ANet's products and share best practices for implementation
- Build knowledge of products, instructional content, and service work so you can evaluate existing resources and training to evolve alongside our content and service
- Collaborate with experts within our organization to develop and curate high impact live and standalone adult learning experiences to support effective use of our products
- Develop and implement a strategy for communicating and engaging with partners who do not have an ANet service offering. Ensure that they are able to appreciate the purpose of ANet's products and implement successful data cycles
- Evolve our strategy for in-app and just-in-time communication to encourage the use of high impact features
Collaborate across the organization to build our collective perspective on partner experience and develop strategies to influence partner outcomes
- Analyze product usage data to determine trends that should inform our technology and content priorities. Proactively elevate and engage with ANet's Program teams to help build their understanding of partner needs
- Collaborate with the Service and Partner Management teams to build a cohesive picture of partner experience across product and service. Collectively build an engagement strategy to address gaps for both individual partners and broader customer segments
- Identify partners who are strong users of our products and collect best practices and artifacts from them to integrate into training, resources, and communication
- Support Content and Technology teams with implementation of go-to-market strategies for new or evolved product offerings
Deliver a high impact onboarding and support experience for a portfolio of up to 300 schools
- Deliver, in collaboration with other teams, a series of onboarding and in-year activities that ensure students, teachers, and leaders can use our products successfully.
- Identify partners with low product engagement data. Develop and lead interventions to re-engage them with our products
- Build context for partner priorities allowing you to support partners in using the right set of products and supports. You will be able to consider a partner's priorities, infrastructure, and curriculum to align our products with their expectations
- Act as an advocate for your partners with internal teams who are executing work in support of your portfolio. Ensure teams are correctly prioritizing work and have relevant context to be successful
- In the event of customer experience issues, provide targeted follow-up and support with the partner and internal teams to help resolve the issue
WHO YOU ARE AND WHAT YOU BRING
In order to be successful in this role, candidates must demonstrate the following:
- You get excited about supporting others to do their best work and consistently go above and beyond in meeting the needs of your team and external partners.
- You are able to connect the dots between the details and strategy to help inform and influence others towards goals
- You have managed complex projects simultaneously and are skilled in managing a multitude of tasks, actions, and people
- You are an exceptional communicator and know how to be creative to get a message across to internal and external stakeholders
- You are a strong project manager who knows how to organize work streams and take initiative to get stuff done.
- You are fluent with technology - you may not have worked in the IT or product management fields, but you understand key foundational concepts about information systems and product development processes.
- You are motivated by an entrepreneurial, fast-paced, highly-collaborative team environment, and desire to contribute to a growing organization.
- Most importantly, you have a passionate commitment to, and a sense of urgency for, the support of schools, along with a belief that all students can achieve at high levels.
- You are motivated by working in an environment where we live out our core values daily.
- You are eager to examine personal archetypes and biases while discussing topics related to race, class, and privilege which relate to ANet's Advance Equity and People Matter values, and our work towards becoming an anti-racist organization.
WHAT WE OFFER
Individuals who join ANet have the opportunity to be part of a dynamic, values driven, and team-oriented organization that is committed to having impact in schools by investing in each other and learning together. We were named as The NonProfit Times Best Nonprofits to Work For and work tirelessly to foster a working environment where the unique perspectives, backgrounds, and identities of our staff members are valued.
ANet offers highly competitive compensation based on prior experience in a similar role and qualifications. We offer comprehensive benefits in order to best support our people. Benefits we offer include: medical, dental and vision insurance where ANet pays 80% of the cost of these benefits for employees and their families/domestic partner; generous paid time-off including 10 paid holidays and paid days off between the Christmas and New Year's holidays; paid parental leave; retirement plan options; educational expenses reimbursements; flexible spending accounts; professional development; a 401(k) plan with a 4% match; short and long-term disability coverage; and basic life and personal accident insurance. We also offer an inclusive environment where we welcome you to bring your whole self to work every day.
HOW TO APPLY
We are now accepting applications for this position, which will be reviewed on a rolling basis. Please submit your application online.
This role is not intended to be performed in Colorado.
ANet is committed to maximizing the diversity of our organization. We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage individuals of all ethnic and racial backgrounds and gender identities to apply to our positions.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.