Integrated Marketing Manager, Growth
Join Our Family, Build Your Career!
SanMar Corporation has been family-owned since 1971. Based in Issaquah, WA, we are an award-winning, national supplier of 21 retail, private label and mill brands. We supply apparel and accessories to screen printers, embroiderers, promotional products distributors, athletic dealers, industrial launderers and more -- whether they are outfitting a Fortune 500 corporation or the local bowling team. SanMar's success and growth can be attributed to one thing - outstanding employees who provide superior services and products to our customers. We promote a culture that acknowledges the importance of a healthy work-life balance, recognizing that happy and relaxed employees make better ambassadors for SanMar. We encourage initiative and participation by creating a casual environment that taps your full potential as an employee.
The Integrated Marketing Manager, Growth manages customer acquisition through a variety of paid (Performance Marketing) and social (Engagement) channels. The successful candidate will focus on scaling our paid-per-click efforts as well as testing new and innovative campaigns and strategies while obsessing over the metrics, customer experience and delivering measurable results. Given the critical nature of this role, we seek an experienced, analytical, and entrepreneurial leader able bring positive and meaningful impact to the team.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and implement full-funnel, omnichannel demand generation strategies to meet business growth targets.
- Manage budget, agencies and resources and make key decisions around resourcing to meet business needs.
- Create an A/B testing and new channel experimenting methodology to optimize channel trends.
- Hone our attribution model to optimize transparency and drive performance accountability across the organization.
- Work cross-functionally to drive a coherent brand message across the shopping funnel.
- Serve as a senior growth leader, collaborating with team members across various functions.
- Experience managing Facebook Ads, Google AdWords, Direct Mail, Podcast, and Affiliates.
- Demonstrates success with analyzing data, drawing accurate conclusions and adjusting strategy accordingly.
- Experience with attribution and mixed media models.
- Excellent managerial and mentoring skills.
- Detailed-oriented, while maintaining the ability to see the overall picture and challenge the traditional path.
- Proven ability to work independently, juggle multiple priorities and complete responsibilities in a fast paced, change oriented environment.
- Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills, with the ability to get your point across in a succinct and professional manner.
- Convey a can-do, positive attitude towards tackling problems and can see other points of view, while maintaining a confident direction.
- 5+ years of multi-channel direct response acquisition marketing experience, primarily at a high growth e-commerce company, or similar agency experience directly managing a significant marketing budget.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher.
- Competitive salary and bonuses
- Medical, dental and vision plans
- Life insurance
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Flexible spending program
- Anniversary rewards
- Discounts on brand name apparel
- Diverse, laid-back atmosphere
- Flexible schedules
- Monthly employee events
If you are a service oriented person who would enjoy working for a company that provides a dynamic, family-oriented environment, this is the perfect opportunity for you! There aren't many other companies out there like us, so don't miss out, apply today, and learn what over 3,000 employees have come to know as "The SanMar Difference!"
SanMar provides opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran or disabled status.
SanMar participates in E-Verify.